ayurvedic retreats nepal
Purported to be the world’s oldest healthcare system, Ayurveda supports patients on a holistic basis, elevating their quality of mind-body wellness. In the United States, Ayurveda is considered a form of ‘complementary and alternative medicine’, testified to be of value in the remedy of a number of ailments, both chronic and episodic. In the peaceful haven of Ayurveda retreat in Nepal you will be treated with dosha-specific ayurvedic meals, therapies with herbal decoction, yoga, and meditation for relieving deep-rooted symptoms of ill-health.
Why Become Part of an Ayurvedic Retreat In Nepal?
- Antidote to Stressful Modern Lifestyle: So what makes modern lifestyle so stressful and why do you need a break from it? On your next ayurvedic holidays in Nepal, you will discover the joy of simple living-- making meals from organic farm-fresh resources, journeying on the mountain trails, community life in cooperation with one another, and yogic exercises to rejuvenate from within.
- Resplendent Himalayan Ambience: The magnificent Himalayas have been the inspiration for spiritual upliftment for millennia. The high altitude of Nepal ensures clean air, exquisite flora and fauna, and many sacred sites of the Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Come to Nepal to feel more conscious and alive.
- Inner Awakening with Yoga: You will learn on the Ayurvedic retreat in Nepal how to fuel your digestive fire through yoga, the detoxifying yoga remedy to Kapha excess in the system, yoga for regulating the flow of prana along with tejas and ojas. Meditation, which is integral to the discipline of yoga, will also heighten your consciousness.
- Heal In a Holistic Way: While modern medication on a quick dose can suppress symptoms temporarily, it falls short of healing from within and thus recurring symptoms causes’ harmful dependence on medication. On a healing ayurvedic retreat, patients are given invasive care with side-effects free, plant-based elixirs, massage and oleation therapy, salubrious and restful living condition, mind-peace with meditation, and heightening spiritual consciousness with yoga.
- Trekking and Adventure Tourism Opportunities: Nepal is an exciting hub for adventure enthusiasts of all kinds. The high adrenalin rush and rousing survival strength found in adventuring in the great outdoors of Nepal is empowering and an individual on a wellness quest must experience it!
- Nutrition and Cooking Classes: Ayurvedic Retreats in Nepal includes cooking classes in the curriculum alongside sessions on nutritional information, ayurvedic food value, and remedial diet etc. You will get to participate in an interactive cooking class held by Indian chefs to try out various ayurvedic recipes. Take home a wealth of recipes to maintain your family’s health and wellness!
How to Choose an Ayurvedic Retreat in Nepal?
- Residential Programs: Residential programs can secure your interest of receiving day-long care at the retreat. Attend hourly classes, talk sessions, personal consultation with in-house Ayurvedic doctors, receive therapeutic treatment at the in-house spa, exchange ideas with fellow learners, and participate in group tours to make your experience count.
- Complimentary Spa Care: Spa care is integral to Ayurvedic retreats in Nepal. This involves expert use of herbalized hot oils, deep-tissue massage, administration of oral herbal medication, and much else. Look for complimentary spa treatment sessions over paid ones to optimize the expected benefits.
- In-house Sauna: Ayurvedic retreaters enjoy spending leisurely sessions in the sauna to unwind. Deep sweating and absorption of warmth in the sauna room help kill germs, de-clog blockages, and restore moisture and vital minerals in the skin.
- Picturesque Destination In Nature: All the merriment if your retreat living quarters is situated right in the midst of nature or close to the reverberating gong of a Buddhist monastery. Away from the bustle of urban premises, your retreat home should be like a nest of peace. The foothill forests of Nagarjun National Park or the lakeside verdure of Pokhara are exquisite natural places to intimately experience your naturopathic Ayurveda retreat unfold.
- Conjoining With Nepal’s Age Old Tradition: Nepal’s history carries the legacy of many yogic traditions, the most prominent of which is that of the Natha yogis. To engage in yoga here in Nepal under the superior guidance of disciplinarians of these age-old traditions is rewarding in itself.
What Can You Learn from an Ayurvedic Retreat In Nepal?
- Induction to a Healthy Discipline: Learn the ways to jump start your morning with ayurvedic morning rituals-- roll out of bed before sunrise, activate your innards, yogic cleanse or the shat kriyas, morning exercise with Surya Namaskara.
- Embracing an Ethically Correct Food Habit: Learn to opt out of non-vegetarian food, embrace a green and nurturing diet plan on this retreat. In the same strike-- take a clean break out of narcotics use, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
- Optimization of Benefits from Yogic Exercise: Ayurvedic retreat in Nepal will help your body become more conducive to accessing the benefits of yoga. You will in effect feel suppler when going through the yogic movements, and meditate better with body toxins reduced!
- Finding the Taste of Liberation In Nature: To stand before the elevation of the Himalayas is a humbling and liberating feeling. Coming to Nepal will fill you with joy and wonder of traveling in the Himalayas.