annapurna circuit trek
We are sorry,No data found which have you Entered.Back
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the world’s greatest circuit treks which offer a life-time experience in the most scenic surfaces. Annapurna Circuit trek begins from Lamjung to the high valley of Manang, then crossing the tourist spot which is the Pokhara Valley which has the beauty of the crystal clear lakes like Phewa Lake and Begnas.
The Annapurna Circuit Trekking in Nepal takes you through Jomson, Manang, and Muktinath region. Move around the Annapurna Massif where you will reach the zenith at Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). This is a long trek through the world's deepest gorge - Kali Gandaki as Annapurna I rises to 8091m and Dhaulagiri hovers at 8167m to the west. During the trek, you will cross the luscious green hills around the picturesque Himalayas; you will be crossing the traditional villages of Magar and Gurung tribes.
After your arrival at Kathmandu, the guided tour will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu to visit Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, and drive to Khudi the next day. Cross suspension bridges and waterfalls from Khudi to Sirung along with the up-close views of Nadi Chuli and Manaslu mountains. The geographical topography will change drastically as you go up the route to Jagat(1,300m/4,265ft), Dharapani(1,960m/6,430ft), Chame(2,710m/8,891ft), Pisang (3,300m/10,824ft). The dramatic curves along the way to Manang via Geru lands you up at Barge Monastery where the contrasting landscape views stun the eyes of the mountaineers.
You will get an Acclimatization day at the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal which means you can get your body used to the high altitude atmosphere to avoid Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS). Then Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft) is an uphill walk (Phedi is referred to as a ‘foot of the mountain’ in Nepalese). Reach Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) which is an important pilgrimage both for the Hindus and Buddhists via Thorong La Pass- the highest point of the trek at 5,416m/17,764ft.
Other important points which come after this are Kalopani (2,530m/8,300ft) where you can see the apple gardens, the traditional villages of Thakali ethnicity. Tatopani at 1,200m/3,937ft in at the lower elevation emerges from the subtropical forests with lush green vegetation. Further, you will end up at Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft), and pass through the villages of Shikha and Chitre from a beautiful Rhododendron forest. You will be going downhill to Pokhara via Ghandruk - 5-6 hours trek, and from there take a drive to Kathmandu for the final departure, signifying the end of your trekking journey.
Why Annapurna Circuit Trek?
Annapurna Circuit tours in Nepal is highly popular for the amazing adventurous zeal it creates in the hearts of the trekkers.
- Get to see the tea houses and the local Nepalese culture during the trek in the traditional villages of Hindu and Buddhist habitation. Experience the nomadic culture.
- Gaze at the spectacular Annapurna range, and enjoy the holistic vibe of nature in the blissful atmosphere with incredible landscape views.
- The splendid architectural beauty of the mountains is sharp and staggering at the same time. The Annapurna Circuit Tour Packages in Nepal is a treat to the curious traveler's eye.
- Move away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to calm and peaceful surroundings. Focus on your personal growth which includes better mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Natural Hot spring at Tatopani, waterfalls, lakes, etc. will add an enchanting touch to your journey.
Which is the Best Time for Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The best seasons to travel or trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal are autumn (Sept-Nov) and spring (Mar-May) seasons. The weather conditions are highly favorable at this time when you can enjoy the outstanding views to relive in the arms of welcoming nature.
Summers, winters, and monsoons can be extremely harsh, difficult and challenging for the trekkers to climb and get a clear view of the breathtaking mountains.
Recommended Things to Carry
- Extra batteries and Power bank
- Torch or Flashlight
- Trail Map or Guide book
- Woolen Cap and Gloves
- Fleece Jacket
- Down Jacket
- Trekking Gear (shoes, pants, etc.)
- Lightweight backpack
- Waterproof cover and coat.
- First Aid kit
- Water bottles
- Small Handwash/Soap
- Sleeping Bag (contact the travel agency)