annapurna base camp trek
We are sorry,No data found which have you Entered.Back
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a trek which lasts for a minimum of 9 days in the famous Annapurna region of Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp Tour Packages in Nepal have one of the most popular treks in the world, because of the stunning panoramic views of the tenth highest mountain in the world, Annapurna. Trekkers are advised to maintain a basic fitness level and should have some experience in trekking before they become part of this adventurous trek.
Annapurna I (8,091m) is a challenging and almost fatal attraction point but holds the treasures for the mountain lovers. Other than this, get staggering views of the Annapurna massif of Annapurna South (7273m), Gangapurna (7454m), the Glacier Dome, an unclimbed Fang (7647m), Gandharvachuli, and the fish-tailed mountain of Machhapuchhre (6997m). The beautiful surroundings make the travelers speechless, and yet very content in the rejuvenating environment.
During this trek, you will get to trek inside the forests of the Annapurna Conservation Area. It is filled with oak trees, a trail consisting of a variety of vegetation. The path is surrounded by rhododendron, bamboo, ferns, and petals. The forest becomes dense after you cross Sinuwa, and soon the terrain will turn alpine. Annapurna Base Camp Tours in Nepal includes magnificent insights, Nepali culture, local cuisine, eccentric topography, unpredictable wildlife, compiles into an experience which guarantees pleasure, and a peaceful environment in and out of the body.
Why Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Get to explore the Grandeur of Annapurna Massif up close and personal from the base camp location, a place for the most fatal mountains in the world. From the sunset views to the fresh ray of sunlight on the highest peaks during the sunrise at Poon Hill.
- Charge up your adventurous soul, by feeding it with revitalizing experience high up in the mountains, near the Himalayan range. This internationally recognized UNESCO front has invited several expeditions over the past to taste the melodious life of the shepherds, Nepali locals, as you come across the teahouses, tiny settlements, ethnicity, and the injected nature.
- Make the most of the cultural shock in a spectacular location. Nepal's mixed culture has shaped up traditional architecture in and around the city. All the like-minded travelers or daring musketeers come together to transform themselves with every step in the varied topography of Annapurna base camp trekking in Nepal.
- Take away a feeling of victory, confidence, and accomplishment after the successful completion of this miraculous ABC trek with majestic rivers and elegant waterfalls. The exquisite healing power of the environment makes one breath deeply the gift of life in the present moment.
- Experience the breathtaking panoramic glimpses of the greatest Himalayan ranges. Become a part of the picturesque landscape and let your inner-eye witness the untouched and pure art of nature with bare heart.
- Easy accessibility is yet another advantage at Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal.
Which is the best time for Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The weather patterns in this region are unpredictable and therefore visitors must know the best time to visit Annapurna Base Camp. During the monsoons, and winter season, the trekking is comparatively much cheaper and also less busy since it's the offseason. It is hard to enjoy the views because of the inconsistency in the fluctuating weather. The monsoon season is tricky because of the rains and slippery path, therefore avoid going during the monsoons as it won't be safe.
Autumn season is considered the best season to enjoy Nepal as the environment is clean and refreshing. It is the busiest route during the autumn when one can thoroughly enjoy the vegetation, flora, and the beautiful twists and turns up the hill. Then comes the spring season which is also considered a comfortable period for treks.
Best time to visit: April to October
Recommended Things to Carry
- Good quality trekking shoes
- Trekking pants, and shorts
- Cotton socks
- Fleece Jacket
- Down Jacket
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Water bottle
- Light Backpack
- Personal Toiletries
- First-aid box or basic medication
- Flashlights with spare batteries
- Insect repellant
- Waterproof jacket with cap
- Knife, Charger and Power Bank
- Plastic bag to protect your stuff from rain
- Energy bars, snacks
- Pair of sunglasses (choice)
- Camera(personal choice)