300 hour yoga teacher training nepal
Step ahead in your journey of soul-search and everlasting mind’s repose with yoga training level two with the 300 hour yoga certification course in Nepal. Enter the ethereal kingdom of Nepal to reach Pokhara, cradled in the bosom of snowbound mountains that rise towards heaven. The cool mountain air here is crisp and refreshing to the senses and the scenic brilliance of the surrounding full of enchantment. Tired souls, worn from the monotony of life the life of ordinary struggles find repose on this environment. Being the birth land of the world’s two most ancient spiritual cultures, that of-- Hinduism and Buddhism, Nepal is of utmost interest to seeking souls. You will find the streets graced with the footfalls of pilgrims, old temples showing exquisite architecture, and monasteries resounding with meditative chants of aum mani padme hum. Here in Nepal, you will find yourself effortlessly drawn inwards and slowly becoming one with higher consciousness.
Among the important motivating factors to choose the 300 hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, one is the availability of tutelage under traditional Indic teachers. While YTTs held in the West are entirely obsessed with fitness and proactivity, the Indic institutions do not lose sight of the spiritual aims of yogic learning. As a result, you will find a number of segments in this course dedicated to tenets on yogic philosophy and history, discourses held with learned yogis at satsang, karma yoga curriculum aiming to understand karma of selfless service in daily life, and pervasive pranayama breathing to tether the mind.
300 hour yoga ttc in Nepal in all sense is a continuation of the learning thread presented in any 200 hour YTT. Revision of the beginner-level asana, breathing, and meditation series gives way to advanced approaches in the course over a month’s time. Additionally, participants receive hands-on adjustment and alignment assistance in their practice and get to deepen the exercises in order to optimize their mind-body benefits.
Become wiser and more competent in your yogic journey on the 300 hour yoga teacher training in Nepal!
Who Are Eligible to Join the 300 Hour YTT?
Eligibility is selective for this intermediate level training program. You will merit joining the course if the following criteria are sincerely met-
- You have completed the beginner level 200 hour YTT program and continued practicing post certification, with prowess in Hatha and Ashtanga foundational styles of yoga.
- Teaching yoga is a passion and vocation for you and Hatha-Ashtanga disciplines are part of the classes you teach.
- You must be open to the idea of karma yoga through community services conducted under the 300 hour yoga ttc in Nepal.
- Sincerity and complete dedication have to be a pre-given to complete this course successfully. As an intermediate level learning program, many of the segments could come across as challenging to you.
- An open attitude to the teachings imparted helps. You can be inquisitive and eager to absorb more from your teachers, but being argumentative just for the sake of it can become an obstruction in the learning process.
- You must be ready to follow an early to bed, early to rise kind of daily routine.
- Vegetarian food for at least as long as you are on the 300 hour yoga teacher training in Nepal is a necessity. You should be able to maintain this diet plan.
- The vision to lead a life steeped in the yogic principles should be there to take the learning of the mat and apply in everyday activities.
What Can You Learn from the 300 Hour YTT?
The 300 hour yoga certification in Nepal is full of interesting learning possibilities and pleasurable experiences. Here is how the course can transform and enrich lives--
- Deepen your asana practice with introduction to the intermediate series of Hatha and Ashtanga postures and breathing exercises.
- Receive hands-on corrections, adjustment and alignment assistance on your previously learnt stances, bringing a degree of perfection in your existing practice.
- An opportunity live and self-search in the meditative atmosphere of the greater Himalayas. The mountains Makalu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri stand auspiciously, watching over you.
- Trekking and nature tripping in the beautiful terrains, scheduled in between the learning sessions.
- Grow with self-led practices on the 300 hour yoga teacher training course, guided by expert teachers.
- Take the opportunity to showcase your instructing skills at the weekly workshops and at the concluding phase of the YTT, where each participant will be tasked with conducting his or her own yoga class.
- Gain enhanced clarity of mind under the guidance of excellent meditation instructors. You would be able to better deal with stress in your everyday life after receiving the 300 hour YTT mindfulness guidance.
- Become a validated yoga teacher with new avenues opening in your professional life to travel, teach, and personally grow with yoga.
What Do You Gain from the Course?
Embrace a more fulfilling way of life on the 300 hour yoga teacher training program in Nepal with a deepened asana practice, mindfulness exercises, sattvic food, and delightful company of like-minded individuals. At the end of the course, you would come out refreshed, full of vitality, and new avenues opening in terms of career and personal growth.