8 Days Yoga Trekking Tour at Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp is a beautiful journey that takes you to witness the beauty of the landscape along with a close view of the Himalayas. Mt. Annapurna is the 10th highest mountain in the whole world. It is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. You’ll get a 360-degree view of the various snowcapped mountains, the birth of River Modi, with a touch of yoga to keep you fit.Annapurna Base Camp is a beautiful journey that takes you to witness the beauty of the landscape along with a close view of the Himalayas. Mt. Annapurna is the 10th highest mountain in the whole world. It is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. You’ll get a 360-degree view of the various snowcapped mountains, the birth of River Modi, with a touch of yoga to keep you fit.
You’ll start your journey for this amazing trek from Pokhara and the trail will gradually lead you through waterfall, farmlands, villages, amazing mountainscapes, and beautiful Rhododendron forests with the yoga practice at dawn to keep you energized and calm your mind during the day. The Annapurna Base camp trek will be a moderate trekking experience for you. You can enjoy and manage it with an average level of fitness.
What Makes this Program Special?
- It is an incredible opportunity to practice the most effective healing art - yoga.
- This trek makes you witness the most amazing scenic views along with the practice of yoga which helps you recover from the tiredness and helps the energy to flow in your body again with the spiritual connection.
- You’ll practice yoga in a pure and healthy environment which will keep you away from numerous diseases and allow you to reconnect with yourself.
You can treat your taste buds with the authentic taste of Nepalese cuisine. You’ll get breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with the choice of tea, or coffee as well as snacks. All the meals are completely vegetarian. Vegan and special yogic can be served according to your dietary requirements. All the meals are freshly cooked and filled with nutrients to support your trekking needs as well as yogic needs.
You’ll stay in the hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara. During your trek, you’ll stay at various lodges, and guesthouses. On the last day, you’ll stay at the Ashram for free. Do not expect high-class services up in the mountain. Rooms are spacious with twin sharing basis and filled with all the basic amenities.
- Daily practice of Hatha yoga asana to ensure fitness. Hatha is known as the truest form of yoga.
- Daily practice of Pranayama for unblocking your emotional nodes. When we are stressed or feel anxious, it creates emotional blockages in our body which cause an interruption in the energy flow.
- Daily practice of meditation to help you find your way back to peacefulness and understand the meaning of your life.
- Day 01: You’ll get a ride from KTM to Pokhara. It is 6 to 7 hours ride. A representative from Vedic Arogya Ashram will pick you, and you’ll spend the night in the hotel.
- Day 02: You’ll get a bus ride from Pokhara to Siwai and start trekking towards Chomrong. The total duration will be 2 hours drive and 4 hours trek.
- Day 03: You’ll start trekking from Chomrong to Dovan. It is at the altitude of 2600m. You'll reach here in 5 to 6 hours
- Day 04: Trekking starts from Dobhan heading towards Machhapuchhre Base Camp. It is at an altitude of 3700m. It will take 5 to 6 hours trekking.
- Day 05: Machhapuchhre Base Camp trek to Annapurna Base Camp trek. Here you’ll get a chance to practice yoga in the early morning. From here you’ll start walking back to MBC and then to Dobhan. It is a 5 hours trekking journey.
- Day 06: You’ll start trekking from Dobhan to Jhinu hot spring which is at 1780m. It is a 6 hours trek.
- Day 07: From Jhinu you’ll start descending towards Siwai. It is a 4 hours trek after that you’ll get a drive to Pokhara.
- Day 08: You’ll get a drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. It is a 6-hour drive. You’ll stay in the Ashram overnight for free.
- Accommodation facility for 8 nights in the various guest houses and lodges during the trek
- Fare of the deluxe bus during the round trip from KTM to PKR and back
- Transfer service on the starting point of Pakhora and at the ending point of Pokhara
- Breakfast, dinner, lunch, coffee, tea during the trek
- Permit for entering in the Annapurna Conservation Trek and all the important paper works
- TIMS card for the trekkers (Trekkers Information Management System)
- First aid kit
- Trek guide
- Daily practice of yoga, meditation, and Pranayama
- Trekking map.
What’s not Included
- Dinner and lunch in the Pokhara
- Emergency rescue evacuation service if required during the trek
- Helicopter rescue or personnel insurance
- Hot shower charges, any kind of alcoholic, cold, or hot drinks
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the included section
- Gifts and tips for guides and porters
Bhakta Raj Maharjan
He is an international certified yoga teacher from India, Bangalore. He is also the director of the Ashram. He has been teaching philosophy, asana, pranayama and various yogic detox programs for over 4 years. His motive is to share peace and harmony through a yogic lifestyle.
Sabin Maharjan is a yoga instructor who had done YIC in Aug 2014. He has done masters in Reiki Healing and completed all the 3 levels of Reiki. After the completion of yogic studies, he also took a degree in the diabetic management course in February 2014.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is located in a peaceful and beautiful place right next to the Godavari National Botanical Garden. It is away from the city in a tranquil place. You can enjoy views of the forest and colorful hills. It provides you the perfect atmosphere to practice yoga. You can enjoy a nature walk to the temple, gardens, and monasteries.
- Yogatraininginnepal provides authentic handpicked yoga retreats and programs at the best price.
- You’ll get easy options for filtration to narrow down your search
- Secure, completely easy, and hassle-free bookings to enhance your experience.
- You have to deposit 10% of the total price for the reservation.
- If you’ll cancel the booking you’ll not get any type of refund.
- You have to pay the complete amount on your day of arrival.