8 Days Yoga Retreat at Kathmandu Nepal
Imagine yourself amidst nature, clouds playing hide and seek behind the massive Himalayan ranges, and tranquility served by the ecstatic sound of chanting. Nestled in the heart of Himalayas - Nepal is known for its heavenly beauty and diverse terrains. This heavenly beauty delights you when you practice yoga amidst of natural galore. Vedic Arogya Ashram focuses on imparting knowledge of the authentic style of yoga and welcomes you to be the part of this amazing yoga retreat for a life-transforming experience.
This yoga retreat not only focuses on asana and meditation practice but also focuses on the holistic development of an individual through body cleansing, yoga, Ayurveda, reiki massage, body therapy, and Buddhist meditation. This yoga retreat believes in serving the knowledge of yoga, which heals the mind and body of the practitioners. The atmosphere and location makes you experience ultimate peace and relaxation. Don’t wait to grab this opportunity to live and learn different aspects of yogic life. Learn yogic techniques to listen to your body and methods to slow down your mind. It is a unique opportunity to connect with nature. Get a chance to connect with your inner self through self-reflection and practice of meditation.
What Makes this Program Special?
- Experienced yoga teachers
- Focuses on holistic development
- Daily excursion
- Completely rejuvenating experience
- Seven nights stay in a peaceful environment away from city noise
- Next to Godavari national botanical garden
- Surrounded by the colorful hills which offers an ideal atmosphere for yoga.
Vedic Arogya ashram offers healthy, simple, and completely vegetarian diet to have a positive effect on your mind and body. The diet is full of nutrients to fill your yogic needs and have a positive effect on your body and mind. The food is prepared by expert chefs who have years of experience in preparing yogic meals. You'll get meals three times a day along with seasonal fruits, salad, snacks, and tea or coffee of your choice.
You will stay at the Vedic Arogya Ashram during your yogic journey. Rooms are accommodated with all the basic amenities, for those who wish to experience true ashram life. Rooms are environment-friendly, with free Wi-Fi, and attached washroom facility along with 24/7 running water, parking lot facility. Some of the rooms also offer spectacular view of the mountains. You may choose a private room or shared room according to your needs and choice. Separate rooms available for males and females.
- Daily practice of asanas two times a day.
- Lectures on yoga philosophy.
- Daily Pranayama practice for healthy living (one class a day).
- Daily Practice of JalaNetifor cleanliness.
- Karma Yoga to develop the habit of selflessness.
- Daily mediation classes (three classes a day).
- Additional workshops.
- Guided tours along temples, hills, garden, etc.
- 5:30 to 6:00 AM – Meditation
- 6:00 to 630 AM – JalaNeti
- 6:30 to 9:00 AM – Yoga and Pranayama
- 9:00 to 10:00 AM – breakfast
- 10:00 to 11:00 AM – Karma Yoga
- 11:00 to 12:00 PM – Self Study
- 1:00 to 2:00 PM – Lunch
- 2:00 to 3:00 PM – Self Study
- 3:00 to 4:00 PM – Yoga Nidra/ Meditation
- 4:00 to 5:00 PM – Walk to Nature
- 5:00 to 6:30 PM – Yoga and meditation
- 6:30 to 7:30 – Dinner
- 7:30 to 8:00 PM – Meditation
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM – Self study
- 9:00 PM – Lights Off
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Completely vegetarian and nutritious meal 3 times a day along with snacks, tea, and fruits
- Learn 2 asana daily
- Daily 1 Pranayama class
- Daily 1 philosophy class
- Daily 3 meditation class
- Daily excursion to the Godavari temple.
- Daily long walk around the hills and garden
What’s not Included
- Pick up and drop off service from the airport
- Ayurvedic massage and treatments
- Workshops of different subjects from invited teachers
Bhakta Raj Maharjan
Bhakta is the director of the ashram and is an international certified yoga teacher from India Banlgaore SVYASA. Bhakta has been teaching yoga philosophy, asana and pranayama classes and running yogic detox program in the ashram for the last 4 years. His intention is to share the art of living in a peace and harmony by following yogic life style.
This ashram is more than a yoga retreat center, and regardless of age, gender, and origin. It is a place for complete healing. This eight days yoga retreat focuses on the yoga, body cleansing, body therapy, ayurvedic treatments, and reiki meditation in authentic Nepalese culture. This ashram is located amidst of nature away from noises and honks in a tranquil, and clean natural setting. You can enjoy scenic views of the Himalaya from the ashram in the early morning. Vedic Arogya Ashram feels like a home to rebalance the body, mind, and soul in authentic Nepalese culture.
Developed on the idea of sharing wellness throughout the world, yogatrainingnepal is an initiative by a group of energetic and passionate individuals which includes globetrotters, backpackers, travelers, yogis and more. Choose some of the most authentic and soul touching rejuvenating programs that can heal the mind and body alike. With a wide array of yoga training and yoga retreat programs in Nepal, yogatrainingnepal makes it easier for you to disconnect from the chaos and find your rhythm once again.
You have to deposit 10% of the total price at the time of reservation
This deposit is completely refundable if you cancel your booking 3 days before the arrival date.
You have to pay the rest amount on the day of arrival.