8 Days of Ayurveda Detox and Yoga Retreat at Kathmandu Nepal
Vedic Arogya Ashram in Nepal offers the ancient teachings of Yoga which were introduced many centuries ago. The 8 days Ayurveda detox and Yoga Retreat in Nepal will be a transformative part of your life which will help you attract the healing energy of nature. This retreat program is open for all age groups in the picturesque surroundings and landscapes, as Nepal is home to some of the highest peaks of the world including the highest – Mount Everest.
Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘yuj’, meaning "to unite", and soon like wildfire, this concept started spreading all over the world, known as the remedy for mental, physical and spiritual imbalance. Gradually, Yoga got introduced to the West by Swami Vivekananda in the 19th and 20th century. Yoga and Ayurveda tops the list of programs which can reward you with peace, joy, and love in return for focusing on your health and wellness.
Yoga and Ayurveda detox program at Vedic Arogya Ashram is a self-care and holistic treatment which benefits the individual in both personal and professional growth. Learn the techniques of Yoga and polish your skills to give your life a voice of harmony. Master the art and science of Yoga by adopting the wisdom from the Vedic scriptures, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, and sacred books like Bhagavad Gita.
What Makes this Program Special?
- The combination of Ayurveda and Yoga.
- It includes body detoxification in 7 days.
- The location in Nepal pitches for itself.
- Replenishing ambiance and excursion activities.
- Next to Godavari National Botanical Gardens.
- Traditional Yoga teachers.
- 24*7 customer care and a welcoming staff.
The code of conduct of the ashram is strict, and they don’t allow non-vegetarian food inside the premises. Therefore, healthy and vegetarian meals are available at the ashram with the options of fruits and herbal drinks. Also, use of alcohol, smoking or drugs in the campus is strictly prohibited. The food is nutritious, simple and a treat to your body, and mind.
Vedic Yoga Ashram offers peace and relaxation with a number of options, and a variety of accommodations like;
- Male dormitory with 4 beds and an attached washroom
- Female dormitory with 5 beds and an attached washroom
- Private room with single bed and a shared washroom
- Private room with double bed and a shared washroom
The curriculum of the ashram is highly extensive and holistic. The 8 day Ayurveda detox and Yoga Retreat includes the activities which can be done both by beginners and advanced level yogis to clean the impurities from their life.
For the first three days, yogis will be settling down to adapt the classic yogic lifestyle and the changing environment in the lush-green facility. On the fourth day, the fasting program will start its course, and on the 7th day you will be practicing the cleansing process using the yogic techniques.
- Meditation sessions will start your day to give you a clear perspective for the day.
- Deep-breathing or Pranayama exercises early in the morning to refresh your brain, and activate your body.
- Learning yoga asanas, alignment of postures and the focus on self-practice thereafter.
- Shankhaprakshalana is the yogic cleansing method which naturally keeps your stomach clean and functional.
- Detoxifying foods to flush out the negativities and toxins from your life.
About Ayurveda Detox Package
Ayurveda Detox Package is a holistic treatment to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul with the help of Yoga and Ayurveda. Blend in with the process to improve your health, as Ayurveda uses the philosophy of Yoga like a medicine in the package. Meditation, deep-breathing or Pranayama, and other spiritual practices will add to the wellness of the clients mentally and emotionally.
On the fourth day, your Ayurvedic fasting program will commence!
Fasting is a great way to get rid of the deep-rooted toxins from the body. In the process of this program, you will understand the anatomy of this body, how the organs react to your actions. For example, if you stop eating regular meals for a day, you will start experiencing the release of toxins, impurities, illness, and diseases.
This is an Ayurvedic purification technique which starts on the 7th day of the program. Yogic cleaning is done under the careful guidance of the experts. Shankhaprakshalana is the yogic cleansing which washes away the negativities from your consciousness. It repairs the organs of the body like lungs, skin, nervous system, sinus area, and more with the help of food and asana.
- 5:30am to 6:00am- Meditation
- 6:00am to 6:30am- Jala Neti
- 6:30am to 9:00am- Yoga and Pranayama
- 9:00am to 10:00am- Breakfast
- 10:00am to 11:00am- Karma Yoga
- 11:00am to 12:00pm- Self Study
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm- Lunch
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm- Self-Study
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm- Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm- Walk to Nature
- 5:00pm to 6:30pm- Yoga and Meditation
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm- Dinner
- 7:30pm to 8:00pm- Meditation
- 8:00pm to 9:00pm- Self Study
- 9:00pm- Lights Off
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- 1 Ayurvedic Consultation
- 2 Ayurvedic Massages
- 2 Ayurvedic Steam baths
- 3 meals a day with fruits, snacks, and tea
- 1 daily Pranayama class
- 2 daily asana classes
- 1 daily philosophy class
- 2 Meditation class
- Daily guide walk around the gardens, hills, and temples of Godawari
What’s not Included
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (15USD from the airport)
- Additional Ayurvedic treatment and massages
- Workshops by teachers on different subjects
He finished his yoga teacher course in the year 2014 and has been serving as a Reiki healer since the year 2008.
Bhakta Raj Maharjan
Bhakta is a certified yoga teacher from Svyasa in Bangalore, India. He teaches Yoga philosophy, yoga asana, Pranayama classes, and also runs yogic detox program at the ashram from the last four years. His goal is to share the 'art of living in peace and harmony' with the entire world by following a complete yogic lifestyle.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is 24*7 open for guests from all around the world with no discrimination against origin, gender, age or beliefs. The ashram is run by a family; therefore, consider yourself at “home away from home”. The ashram is an off-grid Yoga Retreat Center with a view that all people are respectful children of nature and offer healing facilities to the seekers.
The ashram offers the services of Yoga, Ayurveda, body cleansing, therapeutic massages and therapy, Reiki healing, and Buddhist Meditation.
YogatrainingNepal is a legitimate and quality based platform which shares authentic yoga programs and retreats with the world. This platform discusses about many transformative Yoga teacher training and Yoga retreat programs in Nepal. A friendly team of staffs and experts are always there to help aspiring yoga teachers or retreat lovers in the best manner possible with all their queries.
Experience the purpose of life by nurturing your growth with these YTT and Yoga retreat programs by getting linked with your inner-wisdom. Discover the human potential, which are not a part of the books but only a spiritually active life. Yogis have each other’s back!
Reservation requires a deposit of 10% of the total price.
If the booking is cancelled, the deposit is non-refundable.
Rest of the payment needs to be paid after arrival.