6 Days Royal Trekking Tour Nepal
Imagine waking up to see the sunrise above the snow-clad mountain crest and living so close to nature to feel rejuvenated and refreshed. With the breathtaking getaway of six days royal trek by Vedic Ashram in Pokhara Nepal, relish the soulful experience of trekking, yoga, meditation, fun, music, and much more.
The trek is one of the shortest in the region that follows a shrub-like path along the Annapurna foothills. The trek is named after Prince Charles, as he with his 90 person entourage explored the trail in the early 80s.
Relax and explore, relish and rejuvenate during this ideal getaway into the Himalayas this season.
An amazing and ideal trekking experience for beginners who are restricted due to time constraint, Royal Trek allows you to have a unique experience to capture the traditional lifestyle of the tribe. During the trek, you also get to witness the ancient religious practices and cultural traditions of the region. The trek trail takes you through the lush forests passing through the less crowded regions so that you can get more close to nature. Bestowing the perfect view of the Annapurna Ranges, the trek getaway purifies the body and mind and satisfies your hunger for fun and adventure.
What Makes this Program Special?
Experience thrill, adventure, and peace with this six days royal trek getaway in Nepal by Vedic Arogya Ashram, where the courses are designed with the inclusion of Yoga, Meditation, and Ayurvedic therapies. This program includes trekking and yoga experience that leaves you to feeling refreshed.
Keeping your health into consideration, Vedic Arogya Ashram provides the right kind of meals for proper nourishment and nutrition. They offer open choice full board meal facility during the trekking period that includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also tea or coffee. The food is yogic vegetarian or vegan in nature.
Located in a peaceful setting of Pokhara Valley, Vedic Arogya Ashram is always open for guests from all over the world. The accommodation facility gives you an ashram like feel, and during the program you have a holistic and rich experience.
The Vedic Ashram offers a variety of accommodation facilities including:
- Male Dormitory of 4 beds with attached bathroom
- Female Dormitory of 4 beds with attached bathroom
- Private Room with Single Bed and attached bathroom
- Private Room with Double Bed and attached bathroom
All these rooms are spacious, clean, and embodied with basic facilities and amenities. Most of the rooms have balconies that offer panoramic views of nature all around, making leisure time more peaceful.
The beautiful six days royal trek takes you through stunning landscapes and is accompanied with both adventure and relaxation. The trekking getaway helps you to rejuvenate with the holistic practice of yoga which is also a part of the program curriculum.
- Daily yoga session in the morning, evening, or during the trek.
- Long walks uphill and downhill; crossing bridges, iconic landscapes, and other challenges.
- Visit to small Gurung villages.
- Experience ashram like feel during the homestay.
- Daily yoga session or Pranayama and Meditation.
- Transportation pick and drop facility from Pokhara bus station/airport
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Round way transport by private van (Pokhara/Badrakali/Begnas/Pokhara)
- Open Choice of Full board meals during Trekking- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea or Coffee
- Private or Twin Sharing room during Trekking
- Experienced English speaking trek guide
- Guide Salary, Accommodation, Food, Equipment, Insurance, etc.
- Daily Yoga Teacher and their expenses
- Pokhara to Kathmandu tourist Coach travel
- Comprehensive Medical Kit
- All government and local taxes
What’s not Included
- Visa Fee
- Personal Expenses
- All things not mentioned in the ‘Included’ section
Bhakta Raj Maharjan
Bhakta Raj Maharjan is the director of Vedic Arogya Ashram and is an international certified Yoga teacher who has been teaching yoga from many years. He teaches asanas, pranayama, yoga philosophy, and runs yogic detox programs. He aims at sharing the art of living in peace and harmony following the yogic way of living.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is in the lap of nature. It is not a business but run by a family to make you feel like a home. This family welcomes everyone regardless of their origin, gender, or religious belief and treat their guest like the children of nature. This Ashram is established besides the Godavari National Park, in a peaceful environment. This retreat focuses on complete healing including body therapy, body cleansing, massage, Ayurvedic treatment, Reiki healing, and much more at an affordable cost.
- Easy search facility with various filtration options
- Highly safe and secure
- Variety of yoga teacher training programs and retreats in Nepal
- Efficient customer service team
- Reserve your seat days before you avail bookings.
- For reservation, you require a deposit of 10% of the total amount.
- The deposit will not be refunded if the booking is canceled.
- Pay rest of the amount upon arrival.