6 Days Pumdi and Bhumdi Yoga Trekking Tour Nepal
Pumdi Bhumdi is located at 1450 meters above the sea level. You can witness an astonishing view of the great Himalayas along with a splendid view of the sunrise. This is an isolated place in the lap of nature. You can satisfy your taste buds with authentic Nepalese cuisine. Local accommodation is available in this region.
This is an easy six days trek to Pumdi Bhumdi. This trek will be a completely new experience for you. Yoga makes this program special by adding a completely new and rejuvenating experience to trekking. You’ll start this trek after you are driven from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Stupa. From here your trekking journey will begin. By crossing each milestone, you’ll gain an unforgettable experience.
What Makes this Program Special?
- You’ll get a chance to practice yoga alongside trekking for an enjoyable experience.
- You’ll get a chance to experience nature up close and personal.
- Perfect chance to start your day within the lap of the Himalayas.
You’ll get authentic Nepalese cuisine three times a day along with the choice of tea or coffee. On this trekking, you have an open choice of full board meals. All the meals are healthy, hygienic, and freshly cooked. You may carry packaged snacks or nuts for the trek.
Rooms are available on a private or twin shared basis during the trek. You may choose according to your preference. Rooms are clean and hygienic with beds, mattresses, tables, and washrooms. You’ll get a normal service in the mountains.
- Day 01: Get a ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 02: Get a ride from Lakeside to Stupa and start trekking to Pumdi – Bhumdi
- Day 03: Start trekking for Phanchase Bhanghyang
- Day 04: Start trekking to Australian camp
- Day 05: Start trekking to Astam
- Day 06: Start trekking to Melbot, Hemja, and drive out to Pokhara, Lakeside.
- Daily practice of yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation which help you recover from walking and let your energy flow again. Daily yoga practice will help in healing many diseases related to body and mind. You’ll be able to practice in a clean environment which is a great opportunity to reconnect with yourself.
- Pick up and drop off service from Pokhara Bus station/airport
- Accommodation for two nights in Pokhara with BB plan
- Round way transportation in private van (from Pokhara/Badrakali/ Begnas/ Pokhara)
- All the meals with open choice in breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea or coffee
- Clean and comfortable rooms on private and twin sharing basis during the trek
- Experienced English Speaking guide included its salary, food, lodge, insurance, and equipment
- Yoga teacher for daily practice including lodge, equipment, salary, insurance, etc.
- Tourist coach in Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Medical kit
- All the local and government taxes
What’s not Included
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue service if required
- Any sort of alcoholic, hot or cold drink
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned above
- Gifts and tips
Bhakta is an international certified yoga teacher trainer from India Bangalore SVYASA. He has been teaching yoga philosophy, asana, and many yogic detox programs for 4 years. He believes in sharing peace and harmony with the yogic lifestyle.
Sabin Maharjan has done 3 levels of Reiki meditation. He is qualified in Diabetic management course, advance meditation course, personality development course, yoga instructor course, and BSc in Yoga therapy.
The ashram is located in a peaceful and beautiful place next to Godavari National Botanical Garden in Kathmandu Valley. It is away from the city and a perfect place for self-reflection. This ashram is surrounded by forests, colorful hills, and a neat and clean environment. This place welcomes guests around the world without the discrimination of origin, age, gender, and religion. This center focuses on the holistic development of an individual.
- Students review and feedbacks on different programs
- Retreat and resident yoga teacher training in beautiful Nepal
- Easy access for booking
- Get connected with likeminded people
- You have to deposit 10% of the total amount for the reservation
- If you cancel this booking, you’ll not get a refund of the deposit
- You have to pay the rest amount on the day of arrival