3 Days Reiki Initiation Certification and Yoga at Kathmandu Nepal
Vedic Arogya Ashram offers three days Reiki meditation certification program from a well-educated master. Reiki meditation is a spiritual healing art that originated in Japan. Reiki is neither related to any particular religion, nor is based on any belief or suggestions. You’ll learn the art of using life force energy to heal yourself. You’ll achieve a holistic development after the successful completion of this course. Even if you’re a beginner, you can be a part of this training program.
This is a 3 days certification program offered by Vedic Arogya ashram. It includes 8 hour Reiki meditation training. You’ll get a detailed explanation, introduction to Reiki meditation, and energy massage on the first day of this program. The next day, the instructor will emphasize more about Reiki initiation, and on the last day, you will get a chance to practice sadhana. After the successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a level 1 certificate under the guidance of Master Sobin Maharjan.
What Makes this Program Special?
Whether you’re a professional yogi seeking Reiki meditation techniques or a beginner to earn professional qualification, this three day’s program will show you the new heights of learning. The school offers a replenishing ambiance for soulful yoga practice. Teachers are well-educated. The curriculum is well organized, and focused on the traditional Reiki Meditation Techniques.
Food is completely vegan, organic, and vegetarian in nature. Food is prepared through ayurvedic methods by professional chefs. The meal is served three times a day, along with snacks and tea. If you’re on a special diet, you must tell the organizers at the time of reservation. You can enjoy authentic Himalayan food prepared from homegrown vegetables. Food is rich in nutrition to fulfill your needs as a yogi.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is located nearby Godavari National Botanical Garden. It is away from the business center of the city to ensure complete silence, which results in deep relaxation and peacefulness. The forest and colorful hills add an aura into your yoga practice. The room is equipped with all the basic amenities along with a separate facility of dorm for men and women.
- Daily two classes for asana
- Daily one class for pranayama
- Daily two classes for meditation
- Level one Reiki Certification
- Introduction to Reiki and explanation for energy massage and schedule
- Reiki initiation for four hours
- At the last of the program- the follow up on the initiation and practice of sadhana for 4 hours.
- 5.30 to 6.00 AM – Meditation
- 6.00 to 6.30 AM – Jala Neti
- 6.30 to 9.00 AM – Yoga and Pranayama
- 9.00 to 10.00 AM – Breakfast
- 10.00 to 11.00 AM – Karma Yoga
- 11.00 to 12.00 PM – Self Study
- 1.00 to 2.00 PM – Lunch
- 2.00 to 3.00 PM – Self Study
- 3.00 to 4.00 PM – Yoga Nidra / Meditation
- 4.00 to 5.00 PM – Walk to nature
- 5.00 to 6.30 PM – Yoga and Meditation
- 6.30 to 7.30 PM – Dinner
- 7.30 to 8.00 PM – Meditation
- 8.00 to 9.00 PM – Self Study
- 9.00 PM – Lights off
- 2 night’s stay
- 3 meals a day along with snacks, fruits, and tea
- 1 therapeutic massage
- Certificate in level 1 Reiki meditation from Vedic Arogya Ashram
- Yoga asana mat
What’s not Included
- Comfortable clothes
- Meditation shawl for cold evenings
- Washing powder
- Pick up and drop off facility from the airport
- Additional Ayurvedic massage and treatment
- Workshops from the invited teachers
Sabin Maharjan is the Master in the art of Reiki meditation techniques. He has been practicing Reiki since 2010. He had completed his master's degree in 2011 under the guidance of Reiki master Kamaleshwori Sainju. He has done the yoga therapist course of yoga science from Bangalore, India.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is located in a tranquil place next to the Godavari National Botanical garden in Kathmandu valley. This place is always open for guests who are seeking yogic wisdom. This ashram is more of a healing center which focuses on the holistic development of yogis. The main style of yoga is Hatha, recommended by Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda. The ashram is strictly against intoxicants like alcohol, smoking, or drugs.
Yoga training Nepal is a reliable and highly authentic platform which offers handpicked and best quality training program and retreat programs to you in Nepal. This training program helps in re-establishing the bond of you with your inner self and inner wisdom. You can easily discover new programs according to your preference. You’ll also get efficient, friendly, and helpful customer support.
- You need to pay the entire fee at the time of registration.
- The fee is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation.