14 Days Yoga Trek in Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour Nepal
Everest Base Camp is a well known trekking destination across the globe and every trekker’s dream to conquer the crest. This great Himalayan name also goes by the name of Sagarmatha that means Mother of Creation, and considered a very sacred place for the locals. Everest expedition is a task to accompalish and requires passion and extensive training.
Everest Base Camp Trek is an ultimate experience of an extraordinary journey that takes you close to nature and induces the feeling of fulfilment. The trek allures thousands of adventure seekers every year, and with Vedic Ashram embark on this adventurous journey into the unknown.
The trekking voyage is a perfect amalgamation of both yoga and adventure, where you start with exploring unique culture of UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu and know about their unique cultural history. Then you fly to the mesmeric town of Lukla to start the journey towards the mighty Himalayas.
What Makes this Program Special?
The program is a wonderful yogic and trekking getaway in Nepal, and provides you ultimate experience of adventure and complete rejuvenation. Yoga helps you to stay prepared and healthy on the trails. The fourteen days vacation is refreshing making you trek uphill to the Everest Base Camp, one of the famous sites of trekking in Nepal.
During the trek you’ll be provided two breakfasts in Kathmandu on day 2 and 14, where during the trek you’ll be offered all three meals daily. It is an open choice of full board meals, and along with that you’ll be offered Tea/Coffee. The food is delicious, healthy, and is prepared using local cooking techniques.
The Vedic Arogya Ashram is located in the quaint setting of Pokhara Valley, and offers their guests a variety of accommodation facilities.
- Female Dormitory of 5 bed with attached bathroom
- Male Dormitory of 4 with attached bathroom
- Private Room with Single Bed and shared bathroom
- Private Room with Double Bed and shared bathroom
But during this trekking experience, you’ll be staying at a deluxe luxury hotel at Kathmandu on Day 1 and 13. During the Trek the organizer will provide clean and neat accommodation mostly in teahouses.
The fourteen day yoga trek in Everest Base Camp is an experience every yogi would love to undergo. The getaway is a merger of yoga and trekking takes you through stunning mountainscapes and dense forests.
- Daily Yoga Session during the Trek- morning and evening
- Visit to small villages of the region
- Daily Session of Pranayama and Meditation
- Experience comfortable stay during the trek
- Long Walk up and down hill while crossing bridges, iconic landscapes, and more
- Day 1: Kathmandu - Once you reach at the Airport, you’ll be welcomed by a representative who transfers you to your hotel.
- Day 2: Kathmandu to Lulka and Trek to Phakding- Start with early morning travel to Lulka from Kathmandu, and then trek to Phakding
- Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar- Trek to Namche Bazaar walking for around 5.5 hours and stay at the lodge.
- Day 4: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar- The day is meant for rest at Namche. Explore the Sherpa Village, and nearby places.
- Day 5: Trek to Tengboche- You start the trek to Tengboche walking for 5 hours on a trail that offers spectacular views of the snow covered mountain ranges.
- Day 6: Trek to Dingboche- Start the trek to Dingboche where you walk for 5.5 hours.
- Day 7: Acclimatization Day at Dingboche- Take Rest at Dingboche to relax, and you have the option to hike to the Chukung Valley.
- Day 8: Trek to Lobuche- Leave for trekking early in the morning after your breakfast. The trek takes around 5.5 hours and you experience altitude gain.
- Day 9: Trek to Everest Base Camp- The trek is going to be really exciting and adventurous, where you trek till Everest Base Camp and trek back to Gorekshep. The walking will be of 7.5 hours.
- Day 10: Hiking up to Kalapathar- Get ready to witness the mesmeric views of mountain ranges, and the place is amazing. You trek up to Kalapathar and stay overnight at Pherbuche.
- Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazzar- After a great sleep wake up and start the trek to Namche Bazzar of 6.5 hours.
- Day 12: Trek to Lukla- After an overnight stay at Namche Bazzar gear up for the trek to Lukla after breakfast.
- Day 13: Flight to Kathmandu- The day marks an end to the trekking trip and you board an early morning flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Flight back Home- Day free or Transfer to International Airport
- Transportation- Pick and Drop from both International and Domestic Airport
- Adventure Representative on Arrival and Departure
- Accommodation in Hotel in Kathmandu (2 Nights as per Itinerary with Breakfast)
- Twin shared or Private Room during the trek
- 2 breakfast in Kathmandu
- Open choice full board daily meals during trek- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee
- Round Ways Domestic Flight with taxes (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Experienced English Speaking Trek Guide/Leader
- Tree Map, Ground Medical Supplies, Trekking Information Management System Card
- All necessary paperwork for Everest National Entry Permits
- Travel and Rescue Arrange in case of unlikely emergency
What’s not Included
- Personal Transport Service
- Personal Expenses and Medical Facilities
- International Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Meals in Kathmandu-except Breakfast
- Extra Stay in Lukla or Kathmandu
- All things not mentioned in ‘Inclusion’ Section
Bhakta ji is the director of the ashram and a yoga teacher as well who is an expert of Asanas, Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy and Detox Cleansing. He holds International Yoga Teacher Certification and has been into the practice for many years. He intends to share the yogic art of living in harmony with the world.
Sabin is a trained Yoga Instructor with knowledge of Yoga Therapy, Reiki Healing, and Meditation. Sabin is also a certified trainer in Diabetic Management and at the center he offers well-rounded yogic education through his teachings.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is in the lap of nature. It is not a business but run by a family to make you feel like a home. This family welcomes everyone regardless of their origin, gender, or religious belief and treat their guest like the children of nature. This Ashram is established besides the Godavari National Park, in a peaceful environment. This retreat focuses on complete healing including body therapy, body cleansing, massage, Ayurvedic treatment, Reiki healing, and much more at an affordable cost.
YogaTrainingNepal is the best platform to avail authentic yoga training and trekking programs in the land of Buddha. Created and run by a team of yoga and adventure enthusiasts, the site is customer efficient providing satisfactory experience and quality. The website is easy to surf and makes online booking and searching process easy making you select right packages and ensure well-rounded getaway experience to the customers.
- Reserve your seat days before to avail seat.
- A deposit of 10% of the total amount is required for reservation.
- The deposit is non-refundable if booking is cancelled.
- Pay rest of the amount upon arrival.