7 Night 8 Days Retreat In Nepal
The 7 night and 8 days yoga vacations program is designed to impart the goodness of yoga and Ayurveda in the land of the Buddha’s origin. Nepal also has a long and rich ancient spiritual legacy, giving rise to some of the most remarkable yogic practitioners of the tradition in this very land-- the lineage of the Natha yogis for example. The ingredients of spiritual wisdom, mind-body discipline, healing, and experiencing moments of untethered freedom in the Himalayas cannot integrate so seamlessly anywhere but in Nepal. You will get to go over asanas of the Hatha and Ashtanga series with corrections and assists from experienced instructors, read and discourse extensively with fellow learners and teachers on the philosophical aspects of yoga, and undertake ayurvedicaly approved purifying diets and health regimes to heal from within. The center provides clean and nourishing sattvic meals, thrice a day, vegan if preferred. To help the inner-works flush out toxins better, you can avail at least 2 Ayurveda massages from the in-house spa. In addition to practicing the primary series in hatha and ashtanga integrated with meditation and pranayama, you will also get to live and laugh heartily with the very therapeutic Laughter Yoga. Between sessions, there will lots of time spent in socializing and cafe hopping, hiking in the Annapurna Mountains, and lounging in the midst of nature by the crystalline waters of Lake Phewa. Besides gaining deep insights into your inner-works with yoga-ayurvedic discipline, you get to discover an entirely new land and culture, and also kindle your naturist’s interest when living within the mountain ecosystem
- A fully satisfying yoga vacation which allows you to unlearn toxic habits and bring out the full potential from within to be healthy and happy.
- Initiation and establishment of a lifelong asana practice under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- Ayurvedic food and health practices under the care of a responsible kitchen staff. Dosha-specific meals for those who need it, delectable vegan spreads on prior notice, and great portions of locally planted farm fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Yoga at sunrise with recitation of the auspicious Surya Pranam mantra and accurately following the Surya Namaskara yoga sequence.
- Exploring hiking trails in the Annapurna Mountains on the off days to feel at one with nature and develop an adventurous attitude to life.
- Aromatherapy and Ayurveda spas and massage at the in-house salon.
- Yoga therapy for healing spinal issues and effective joints and glandular functioning.
- Meditation for good sleep and mastering the power of mindfulness.
- Yogic cooking classes for recipes to take home and learning about particular food values for keeping in better shape and good spirits.
What Makes this Program Special?
Food at the retreat is in alignment with yogic and ayurvedic beliefs of nourishment. Flavorful vegetarian dishes are served for you to nurture the strength and concentration needed for your daily intensive yoga, but our culinary experts make sure it’s tasty! Expect a lot of delectable and succulent salads, fresh fruits, sattvic vegetarian dishes light on oiliness but satisfactorily full of taste. Spiced drinks and infusion teas are very popular at this kitchen. Vegans too can keep their commitment to no-dairy, no-meat food choices at this retreat program.
Uncluttered, simple rooms, furnished with comfortable beds, wardrobes, coffee table and chairs, and a dresser with mirror are provided for making the 7 days stay warm and snug for the yogis. There is going to be necessary amenities like Wi-Fi, TV, and electric geyser for heating water. The washrooms are attached and private, and certain rooms are provided with balconies overlooking the mountainside. Rooms are available both on single and sharing basis with price variations.
We are ptestroud to present our pioneering yoga teacher-- Yogi panchavadi Rajesh Shrestha. A well acclaimed spiritual guide and a visionary owner of eco-resorts and eco-farming in Pokhara, and also a yoga and meditation teacher, his works in writing, photography, and music are available on various media. Rajesh Shrestha is also a visiting lecturer in several universities of Nepal and Japan.
Tushita-Nepal is the ideal home for the yogic seeker. Poetically named, literally meaning, heaven, Tushita is a well-kept home for our participants. Clean and comfortable rooms with windows opening up to the mountains, a patch of organic farming land within the complex, a fully equipped kitchen for providing kosher vegetarian and vegan meals, and a library make up the Tushita yogic home. Complete restfulness and introspective solo time, a replenishing diet from an able kitchen staff and the overall friendly atmosphere of the Tushita home is simply good for the soul!
YogaTrainingNepal brings a number of beautiful yoga and wellness opportunities available across Nepal. Spellbinding locales, comprehensive YTTC and retreat curriculums, inclusive on-site stay and quality food, and qualified trainers are the primary criteria for being featured on the YogaTrainingNepal portal. Ease of access for booking, a friendly and efficient help desk, and reliable yoga outfits handpicked from around Nepal on feature make this portal a frequented site in the yogi circuit. Get connected with like-minded yoga enthusiasts and wellness believers on this portal.