1 Day Taste of Yogic Lifestyle Yoga Retreat at Pokhara Nepal
Yoga is the ancient science or way of living that aims at balancing the physical, mental, and spiritual spheres of an individual for harmonious living. Practicing this prestigious craft amidst the serene mountains and the calm Fewa Lake will uplift your inner being and put you on a path of clarity. This short yet rewarding retreat, aims at the same by imparting the traditional and ancient teachings of Hatha Yoga, so that we can integrate harmony and tranquility in our daily life.
This 1 Day retreat helps you get acquainted with the Yogic lifestyle and gain clarity in its concepts. Both beginners and experienced yoga students can join this course and build a solid base on the ancient practices of Hatha Yoga. Apart from Hatha Yoga, students also gain basic training on different kinds of meditation techniques, Yoga Nidra, and posture alignment. Cleanse your body, mind, and soul with this special 1 Day Yoga Retreat.
What Makes this Program Special?
As the name suggests, this retreat is an ideal option to get the taste of the Yogic lifestyle and get a basic introduction to Yoga. Gain clarity in daily life and explore the ancient practice of Hatha Yoga.
- Gain knowledge on the fundamentals of Hatha Yoga and practice the basic Yoga Postures
- Eliminate mental disorders and indulge in different kinds of meditation practice
- Practice Yoga Nidra and relax your senses whilst in a conscious state
- Enhance body posture and study the correct ways to perform asanas
- The retreat is suited for beginners as well as experienced yoga aspirants
The center prepares pure vegetarian meals and ensures optimum nutrition for all the guests. Ayurvedic and balanced meals are cooked mindfully using organic ingredients that are grown in the center’s home garden. Meals are served thrice a day and accompanied by Herbal tea and drinks. Vegan meals are also available on special request.
Lodging facility is available for all the guests on a private, double, and triple sharing basis. The comfortable and cozy rooms provide a serene view of the Fewa Lake, with a Himalayan backdrop. The guests can take advantage of all the modern amenities the rooms have to offer for a pleasant stay. Every room has an attached bathroom, comfortable beds, clean linens, and a sitting area.
The retreat covers a wide range of topics in 1 day in a comprehensive yet interesting way to build the basic groundwork for Yoga, meditation, yoga Nidra, and posture alignment. The curriculum ensures that the ancient teachings of Hatha Yoga are delivered holistically and mindfully to ignite the yogic spark in the minds of yoga students.
- Yoga Practice - Learn the basic Yoga postures of Hatha Yoga and acquaint yourself with practices of Yoga. Gain clarity on the subject and enhance your flexibility, endurance, and muscle strength.
- Candle Light Meditation - Relieve depression, tension and anxiety with meditation techniques. Practice Open eye meditation and chant mantras to clear mind of unnecessary thoughts.
- Yoga Nidra - Practice powerful relaxation technique that triggers a relaxation response in the body. This practice clears the mind for absorbing new knowledge and material.
- Posture Alignment - Learn the correct ways to perform asanas and enhance your overall body posture.
- 07:00AM- Arrival
- 08:00-10:00 AM- Morning Yoga session
- 10:15 AM- Breakfast
- 11:30-12:30 PM- Posture Alignment
- 01:00 PM- Lunch
- 04:00-04:30 PM- Dancing Class
- 04:30-05:00 PM- Tea and popcorn
- 05:15-06:30 PM- Evening Yoga session
- 06:30-07:15 PM- Yoga Nidra
- 07:30 PM- Dinner
- 08:15-08:30 PM- Candle Light Meditation
- 09:00 PM- Sleep
- 05:30 AM- Morning call
- 05:45-07:30 AM- Natural Morning walk
- 07:30-08:00 AM- Tea Break
- 08:00- 10:00 AM- Yoga session and Meditation
- 10:15 AM- Breakfast and Checkout
- Lodging facilities for 1night
- 3-course All Vegetarian Meals
- Yoga and Meditation Teachings
- Tea and refreshments
What’s not Included
- Transportation facility to the center
- Nepal Visa Fees
- Services apart from the ones mentioned in the program
Founder and yoga teacher of Tribikram Yoga in Nepal, PK has been practicing for years the holistic art and delivering the same yogic wisdom to others through his teachings in his school. He practiced under experienced yoga masters and has around ten years of experience in the retreat program.
Srijana is an avid practitioner of Ayurvedic massage with expertise in releasing pressure points. She has been involved in the practice of the holistic science from a very young age and also cooks healthy food that you can taste during the retreat.
Tri-Bikram Yoga Center sits elegantly by the Fewa Lake in Pokhara and boasts the astonishing scenery of the Himalayas. The center is well ventilated with spacious Yoga halls and meditation rooms for soulful practices. Outside the center, there is a huge lawn for morning and evening strolls, along with a small organic garden with Ayurvedic herbs. The center aims at providing a rejuvenating stay whilst you explore the ancient practices of Yoga.
Choose from a range of featured and handpicked Yoga Programs and embark on a spiritual path, which will offer you relaxation and rejuvenation. Our platform is run by Yoga professionals who enlist the best Yoga Teacher Training Programs and Yoga Retreats across Nepal. Yogatrainingnepal.com is an ideal option for all yoga aspirants to enter the mystical world of Yoga and immerse in its ancient and authentic practices.
- For reserving a spot in the program, a deposit of 10% of the total price is compulsory.
- The rest of the payment can be done upon arrival.
- Upon cancellation, the deposit won’t be reversed as it is non-refundable.