200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program in Nepal
Experience the divine elegance of Nepal amidst the majestic Himalayas and the soothing Phewa Lake. Gain the perfect essence of life in this country which is truly a heaven of natural delights. Move towards a path of self-realization, enhanced awareness, and spiritual enlightenment. Experience Yogic life in the breathtaking and soul-quenching country of Nepal! The mountains and valleys in Pokhara still echo the chants for rishis and munis who traveled deep within to find the guiding light, making Nepal an ideal location for introspection and solace.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher training by Shwaasa is a beginner level program that helps move into the depth of various elements of Yoga. With the emphasis on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, this is a prestigious Yoga Alliance certified course that imparts the divine teaching and knowledge of ancient Yoga practices under the guidance of highly revered Shwaasa Guru or Swami Vachananand. This primary step lays the foundation for budding yogis to initiate their yogic journeys for complete enrichment of body, mind, and soul. Elevate the Yogic practice with this course to become a professional and skillful Yoga teacher.
What Makes this Program Special?
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in Nepal is a life-changing experience where one learns the authentic yoga traditions from the true masters of the art. Here are some of the features that make it a special experience:
- Specialized curriculum that focuses on the traditional practices of Yoga for a holistic development of the students.
- The center offers a calm and rejuvenating ambiance for peaceful and soulful yoga practice.
- Certification by Yoga Alliance allows students to preach yoga as a Registered Yoga Trainer.
- Teachings from renowned yogis and knowledgeable instructors who use interactive and systemized techniques to ensure holistic development of all students.
- Admirable food and accommodation facilities.
- Comfortable and relaxing accommodation facility along with pure vegetarian food.
Savor nourishing and lip-smacking delicacies that would ensure the health and wellness of all the participants. The expert in-house chefs use the freshest produce from the agricultural fields of Pokhara with Ayurvedic herbs to inculcate restorative and healing values in the meals. The three-course meals provide optimum nutrition to all the students undergoing extensive Yoga training
Herbal drinks and Tea are also provided for rejuvenation purposes.
Dwell in comfortable and yogic style accommodations that provide stunning views of the Phewa Lake on a mountainous backdrop. The spacious and cozy rooms ensure sound and good night’s sleep to all the participants. The comfortable rooms provide ample of amenities like; twin beds, hot/cold water supply in attached bathrooms, Wi-Fi access, and private balconies (some rooms). The accommodation also has a swimming pool for recreational activities. Rooms are available on a private and sharing basis, as per the guest’s preference.
Following the guideline and standards of the Yoga Alliance, this course aims at imparting Yogic wisdom in its purest and authentic form. Following are the highlights of the course to gain an insight of the program:
- Practice and familiarize with the ancient forms of yoga; Hatha and Ashtanga
- Explore the practical and theoretical aspects of Yoga
- Develop a better understanding of the human body and its functions with Human Anatomy
- Perfect the form of asanas through Adjustment and Alignment techniques
- Undergo study of Yoga literature and its philosophy from Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Upanishads
- Engage in deep meditation practices and experience tranquility and peace
- Discover various yoga props and how they help deepen the asana practice
- Importance of Yama and Niyama and their relevance in our lifestyle
- Develop better and advanced breathing skills with Pranayama
- Engage in Shat Kriya practice for yogic purification of the body
- Introduction to Ayurveda and acquire basic cooking skills
- Immerse in spiritual awakening with satsangs sessions
- 05:30- 06:00 AM- Herbal Tea
- 06:00- 07:30 AM- Hatha Yoga session
- 07:45- 08:45 AM- Pranayama Practice
- 09:00- 10:00 AM- Breakfast
- 10:30- 11:30 AM- Yoga Anatomy Class
- 11:45- 12:45 PM- Mantra/Adjustment & Alignment
- 01:00- 01:00 PM- Lunch
- 02:00- 03:00 PM- Rest
- 03:00- 04:00 PM- Teachings of Yoga Philosophy/Ayurveda
- 04:15- 07:15 PM- Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- 07:30- 08:30 PM- Dinner
- 08:30- 10:00 PM- Journaling, followed by lights off and sleep
- Lodging facilities for 28 Days
- Three-course meals with refreshments
- Certification from Yoga Alliance
- Study material and handouts
- Excursion and visit to nearby destinations
- Recreational activities during the weekends
What’s not Included
- Visa and immigration fees for Nepal
- Pick and drop from airport/bus station/railway station
Also known by the name, ‘Shwaasa Guru’, Swami Vachananand is highly recognized yoga teacher as well as a philanthropist. At the age of eight, he was sent to Gachchina Mutt Monastery to learn and acquire wisdom under the guidance of Marulashankar Shivayogi. He was sent to different monasteries to learn about the sacred science of yoga and at the age of 16 he sacrificed everything and went to the Himalayas. He travelled across the Himalayas and learned from various saints and yogis. He undertook ‘Deeksha’ under Swami Veda Bharthi and studied Raja Yoga, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Shiva Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and more. He also mastered asanas, meditation, pranayama and yoga nidra. He is regarded as a fountain of knowledge when it comes to yoga and loves to share the same with his pupils.
She was born and brought up in a spiritually established family and belongs from Kerala. Right from her childhood, she was instilled with the teachings and values of Basavanna (one of the greatest saints of the 12th century). She spent her childhood in the idyllic settings of Kerala where she got the opportunity to explore the spiritual environment that is ever present in ‘God’s Own Country’. She has plenty of experience as a yoga teacher and specializes in Hatha Yoga and Pranayama.
He specializes in Hatha Flow and Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow. He was born in Rishikesh – the yoga capital of the world and spent his childhood in the serene atmosphere of this city nestled along the banks of the River Ganges. He completed his Hatha yoga training under Guru Sri Ravi Bisht and Pranayama and Ashtanga Vinyasa under Master Jitender Gussain. Apart from his five years of experience as a yoga teacher, he has good knowledge of the basics of yoga, physiology and anatomy. He is a dynamic young personality with a charming presence.
The location of the Shwaasa yoga center in Pokhara is nothing less than breathtaking. Situated close to the Phewa Lake in a serene and peaceful environment, the center is the ideal place to relax and rejuvenate the senses. From the balcony one can witness the ongoing busy lives of the mountain people and cherish the wonderful views. The fresh, crisp and cool air of the mountains aids one to focus on his/her yogic practice and truly make the most of the yogic exercises. All types of comfort and conveniences are available within the center for the guests.
When it comes to booking yoga teacher training programs or yoga retreats in Nepal, YogaTrainingNepal makes it easy for all to discover the best in the land of the Himalayas. Developed by a team of yogis and globetrotters, YogaTrainingNepal strives to connect all seekers of the ancient wisdom with the best in the country. From easy filtration options to secure booking and more, YogaTrainingNepal is quickly becoming an established name in the industry.
- Reservation needs a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit made is non-refundable, in case the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment needs to be paid upon arrival.