500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
Journey to Nepal- the glorious terrains of Shiva and Buddha where mighty snow peaks rise sky high, the stillness and calm in the air is impenetrable and meditative bliss effortlessly becomes one’s second nature. Heavenly Himalayan terrains, the power in the simple living and spiritual vein of the locals, the longstanding heritage of the Nath yogis, and Buddhism in practice make Nepal conducive to the yogic training. Come here to know yogic austerity and joyfulness, to self-discipline and self-realize.
By integrating the basic learning module of 200 hr YTTC and the intermediate learner module of 300 hr YTTC, the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal offers a comprehensive and seamless transition in levels of the practice. Time slots are reserved for revision, workshop, ‘teaching methodology’, and teaching demonstration classes as well. The goal of 500 Hour YTTC in Nepal is to bring you up as a thoroughly capable teacher and mentor of yoga who is also advanced in his/her personal journey of understanding the subject of yoga.
You are also going to learn about the origin and evolution of yoga in the Indic context in ’yoga history’, discourse on ‘yogic philosophy’, learn the machinations of the human body in ‘yoga anatomy’, get a grasp on the therapeutic values of yoga in ‘yoga therapy’, and more aspects of the five thousand year old mind-body discipline of yoga in this course.
Taking a holistic approach to imparting the beads of yogic knowledge, this course blends in a complete mind-body integrative discipline in a seamless format. In the first month, you will be initiated through the 200 hour YTTC course module, covering the primary series of Hatha and Ashtanga Asanas, meditation, and pranayama. In the 2nd month, you’ll be initiated through the 300 YTTC program. Now covering an advance series of asanas in Hatha and Ashtanga, meditation, and pranayama, you can be surer of your potential.
Both segments emphasize on ‘teaching methodology’. Participants transform as a teacher over the course, absorbing deeper techniques of imparting the knowledge of self-discipline, mindfulness, and mind-body potential.
You will have a wide coverage of subjects in this course, starting from yoga to ayurveda, and thus evolve better as a teacher who is able not only in demonstrating asanas and guiding through meditation but also qualified to prescribe complimentary Ayurveda diet, conduct weakness-specific yoga therapy, or offer intellectual engagement through textual study of the yogic sutras.
The program is well balanced with curriculums in the basic movement oriented Hatha routine, the dynamically charged Ashtanga modules, rest and mind-body integration oriented guided meditation schedules, the purificatory Shat Kriya routines, and spiritual preparations with Satsang sessions.
What Makes this Program Special?
Awaken to your greater potentials and learn the art of educative instruction through an even paced course in asanas and meditation practice, techniques, and philosophy of yoga. Amidst the resplendent panorama of the auspicious Himalayan locale, your time in Nepal will be imbibed with good energy and warrant an ambient learning environment. Whether you are focused on graduating with professional credentials in the field of yoga teaching, or simply hope to achieve a better grasp on yogic subjects, the 500 hour course is designed most comprehensively.
Here are the main aims of the course-
- The auspicious Himalayan valley of Pokhara under the watchful gaze of the mountain and deity Annapurna.
- Traditions of yoga focusing on mind-body harmony and wellness arranged into categories of theoretical and technical learning, assisted asana practice segments, guided meditation and introspective segments, therapy and healing procedures, Ayurveda diet, purification of inner body with Shat Kriyas, and more.
- Teaching methodology, underlining-- techniques of providing assists in asana, group arrangement and design of a yoga class, the laws of prescribing diets for the yogis, asana modifications according to the learner’s capacity, how to conduct Yoga Nidra meditation, laughter yoga, dance yoga, and other enjoyable yogic attitudes.
- A spacious and ambient yoga hall, friendly staff, and approachable teachers.
- Comfortable simple accommodation and nutritious meals.
- Satsang with capable yoga teachers revered yoga gurus of the Indic tradition.
- Yoga Alliance Certification giving you 500 Hour RYT status which is professionally accepted across nations.
Providing clean and wholesome yogic meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is one of the priorities on the two months long course duration. Fresh sourced vegetables and fruits, calculated measures of carbohydrates and plant protein make up the yogic food chart. Abundant salads, delicious but light vegetable soups, Asian style warm curries, and other healthy entries ensure a nourishing diet that would help you sustain the intensive yoga regime through till the end. Local produces and organically farmed ingredients used in the Yogshala kitchen inspire students to maintain environmentally aware food habits in the future. Chefs here are trained prepare healthy yogic meals and vegan preparations. Students also love the typical Nepali cuisine entrees served here.
Pokhara welcomes you to a breathtaking valley, resplendent under the auspicious gaze of the Annapurna Mountains. Overlooking faraway blue mountains, this high home feels close to heaven and full of good vibes. Students wake up to magnificent sunrises over the snow peaks and yoga on the top floor hall in gathering morning light. The beautiful Phewa Lake is just a refreshing walk away. The locale is dotted with a number of nice cafes where you can spend a few immersive hours, relaxing with a book and a hot cuppa.
The rooms here are available for twin sharing and private accommodation. Clean, hygienic, and well maintained, these are ideal for a hassle-free soothing stay. There is a lounge to sit around and have a good time, a garden for taking evening strolls, and also a fine swimming pool! Attached baths in the rooms are fully equipped for all weather and the living space provided with necessary furniture. Needful amenities like 24x7 Wi-Fi and hot water geyser are provided, there are also balconies with some rooms where you can spread out the mat and practice in solitude. Living at this Pokhara residence is all about simplicity and unbridled peace.
Our 500 hour yoga teacher training course is designed to take you through a slow-paced journey of learning the basics and strengthening the foundations first, before advancing to intermediate and advanced levels of practice. In a seamless format, the primary and advanced series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga are presented for the ease of the learning. There are no big leaps or extensive breaks between the introductions of the 200 hour and 300 hour course modules. Over a period of two months, many slots are dedicated to revision, honing of existing asana skills, and self practice time.
Here are the highlights of the curriculum-
- Absorb the core values of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, the foundational forms of yogic asanas and observations.
- Cover the primary and advanced series of Hatha and Ashtanga Asanas.
- The practical and philosophical aspects of yoga-- selected pieces from the ancient Yoga Sutras.
- Contextualizing yoga and human anatomy, and the scientifically supported physiological benefits of practising yoga.
- Yoga breathing exercises or pranayama for overall health benefits.
- Meditation and the power of mindfulness in thought, speech, and action; guided meditation under the tutelage of experienced instructors.
- Yoga and healing-- antidote to pain, insomnia, digestive issues, low immunity, and much many more concerns of health and overall wellness.
- Safety and ease in practicing various types of asanas and the utility of hands-on Adjustment and Alignment.
- Proper use of Yoga props to help in deepening the practice.
- Readings from Yoga Sutra, Yoga Upanishads, and more for the purpose of intellectually engaging with the subject.
- Spiritual discourses at Satsang.
- Application of Ashtanga Yamas and Niyamas - ethics and moral principles-in your day to day life.
- Shat Kriya for inner body purification and how to conduct them.
- 05.30 AM - 06:00 AM---Morning Tea
- 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM---Hatha Yoga
- 07:45AM - 8:45 AM---Pranayama
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM---Breakfast
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM----Yoga Philosophy
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM----Tea Break
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM---MantraYoga/Teaching methodology
- 01:00 PM - 01.45 PM---Lunch
- 03.00 PM - 04.00 PM----Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class
- 04:00 PM - 04:15 PM----Tea Break
- 04.15 PM - 05.45 PM----Ashtanga Yoga
- 06.00 PM - 07.00 PM---Meditation/Yoga Nidra
- 07:00 PM - 07:45 PM---Dinner
- 28 days accommodation with amenities in clean and hygienic quarters
- Three meals a day, served with nutritive herbal drinks
- Study Material- soft copy and books, library facility
- Yoga Alliance Certification
What’s not Included
- Airport and railway/ bus station transfers
- Nepal visa fees
She is originally from Pokhara and a recent graduate of the Rishikul Yogshala School, certified with teacher training qualifications. Dipika has personally benefited from the healing powers of yoga and means to impart her findings through building foundations of a long lasting practice for her students.
A masterful asana instructor, Rohitaksha is skilled in providing hands-on assistance and corrections. He is well versed in relaxation therapy and pranayama for healing. With ten years of experience behind him, Rohithaksha instructs safe and effective lessons on the more dynamic power yoga form.
She carries 7 years of experience in instructing classes and motivating beginners to establish a longstanding practice in yoga and meditation. Deepa Ji instructs students both at the beginning and intermediate levels of the course. The underlying message of her sessions is to ‘attain happiness by promoting love’. Breath-based anulom-vilom sessions to purify from within and thus prepare for higher spiritual purposes are the goal. Her free-spirited laugh and ever-joyful ways inspire students all through their journey.
Infinity Resort in Pokhara, Nepal is the center partner to Rishikul Yogshala. A hilltop resort, overlooking the Annapurna Mountains and a sweeping expanse of the valley, this is a peaceful haven for yoga learners to practice and engage in deep introspection. Spread across 24 acres of verdant slope, the resort is richly picturesque and the renowned Phewa Lake of Pokhara is just a stone’s throw away from here. Enjoy the resort swimming pool, a beautiful garden, in-house spa, and community lounge and dining area during your stay here. Choose from- Private, Twin Deluxe, Double Deluxe, and Infinity Suite for your stay. The kitchen here serves delicious Nepalese cuisine and a variety of drinks to keep you in the pink of your health.
Quality yoga programs spread across Nepal are hard to know about and access from a distance. YogaTrainingNepal has merely compiled the most comprehensive and brilliantly designed programs of the lot for you to choose from. An authentic and reliable platform, at YogaTrainingNepal you can check out actual photographs from the training.
Here is why the portal is such a favorite in the yogi circuit:
- Handpicked retreats and yoga programs listed from Nepal’s most beautiful corners. Reconnect with your deeper self and discover your inner nature on these in-depth engaging retreats.
- Easy to access and easy to book convenient options viable by a few clicks.
- Friendly and resourceful customer support.
- A network of authentic yogis who are empathetic to your dilemmas as a beginner or advanced level practitioner.
- To reserve your seat, you need to deposit 25% of the total fee.
- A deposition in advance is non-refundable on cancellation of the booking.
- The remaining fees can be paid on arrival.