300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
With the desire to share the beautiful gift of the holistic science in an authentic way, Rishikul Yogshala brings to you the advanced level yoga course of 300 hour YTTC. Taking you deep into the practice, the advanced level program of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed for self-development and complete wellness.
With traditional teachings, the advanced level course is a comprehensive presentation of the ancient science as a therapy, as a discipline to promote health, wellness, and a fulfilling life.
Join them on this journey of exploration, embodiment, and enlightenment through vivid yogic practices in the land of the majestic Himalayas during 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
Awaken your fullest potential, unwind yourself from worries, heal through self-compassion, and transform to be a better version of yourself with this course and discover the true ‘self’. Guided and supported class structure allows you to identify your limitations and enhance your yogic skills.
The program is for the participants who have successfully completed their beginner level course of 200 Hour yoga teacher training. The program incorporates traditional teachings with the hue of contemporary practices where you expect sessions on the advanced level of asanas, intense meditation, Chakra Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Ayurveda, Restorative Yoga, Satsang, Cooking classes, and an array of other yogic activities.
What Makes this Program Special?
The program is perfect for the passionate yogis who want to have experience of complete wellness, spiritual awakening, self-discovery, and thrill. Traversing Nepal for yogic upliftment, the magnificent aura of the country makes this more special adding to amicable yogic setting. The program has everything to captivate your interest that includes:
- Soul-stirring surrounding for a rejuvenating experience of yoga practice.
- Eminent yoga teachers to guide and teach you to be an advanced level yogi.
- Yoga Alliance accreditation that bestows you with the status of a 300 Hour RYT.
- Advance and profound knowledge that deepens the roots further.
- Well-embellished Yoga Center catering to all the basic needs of the students.
- Attain the art of healing and acquire advanced level expertise on performing complex asanas.
Give a treat to your palate, satiate the hunger pangs, and keep the body nourished and healthy with the wholesome meals we serve at our school. Rishikul Yogshala understands the requirement of students to keep up with their wellbeing, and hence facilitate a balanced diet. Considering the health and training needs, we serve the students three meals daily with herbal drinks form complete development of the mind, body, and soul.
The meals are vegetarian in nature; the portions are served freshly, and prepared by experienced chefs at the center. Fill your platter with wholesomeness and goodness of natural products, and refuel the being with new energy and vitality. Your platter would have dishes like fruits salad, raw or semi-cooked veggies, dairy products, oatmeal, puffed rice, and more sprinkled in herbs for healing purpose.
Travel to Nepal away from home to experience the yogic way of life at our school in Nepal. During the training course, Rishikul Yogshala ensures each student is accommodated nicely in a neat, cozy, and comfortable abode. Providing home like stay and yogic lifestyle experience, the students are accommodated in rooms that are furnished well with modern and basic amenities that can meet their needs.
The living environment is welcoming, friendly, and positive that gives them a more enhancing experience of yoga practice. The training batch has aspirants from all walks of life and from around the world, and they take special care of their requirements offering the best service so that they can devote their complete attention and focus on the training.
Giving you a deeper and clearer insight of your days at yoga teacher training in Nepal, the program is framed carefully as per the standards of Yoga Alliance that provides you core knowledge of the holistic art.
- Detailed teachings of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga.
- Adjustment and alignment to perform yoga poses without injury.
- Yoga philosophy with respect to Sanskrit texts like Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, etc.
- Deeper pranayama techniques to benefit the mind, body and soul.
- Perfecting the use of yoga props for intense yoga poses.
- Meditation practice to enhance concentration and focus.
- Yoga Nidra for absolute relaxation of the body and mind.
- Satsang sessions for spiritual enlightenment.
- Shatkarmas or yogic purification techniques.
- Gain better and profound knowledge of how to conduct yoga session with detailed Teaching Methodology session.
- Have fun time during yoga activities and with laughter yoga and yoga dance session.
- 05:00am-05:30am- Morning Tea
- 05:30am-07:00am- Hatha Yoga
- 07:00am- 07:30am- Tea Break
- 07:35am-08:45am- Pranayama
- 08:30am-09:30am- Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:00am- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:00am-11:15pm- Tea Break
- 1:15am-12:15pm- Mantra Yoga/Teaching Methodology
- 12:15pm-01:30pm- Break Rest
- 01:30pm-02:14pm- Lunch
- 03:30pm-04:30pm- Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class/Ayurveda
- 04:30pm-04:45pm- Tea Break
- 04:45pm-06:15pm- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:30pm-07:15pm- Meditation/Yoga Nidra
- 07:30pm-08:00pm- Dinner
- 08:00pm-09:00pm- Self-Journaling
- 10:00pm- Light off and Sleep
- 28 Days Accommodation
- Three Meals per day
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- Study Material
- Excursion trips around the city
- Weekend social, cultural and recreation activities
- Cooking and Dance Class
What’s not Included
- Transfer to and from the airport or bus/railway station
- Nepal Visa fee
An experienced 200 Hour and 300 Hour Yoga Trainer, Deepa Ji has been associated with Rishikul Yogshala for 3-4 years. She has been practicing yoga and meditation for over eight years now. Her teachings are the perfect merger of conscious breathing and spirituality that help igniting awareness, managing stress, and controlling anger.
Originally hails from Varanasi in India, Kush from four years he has been living in Nepal. After the death of his father, he becomes interested in Yoga. Kush always says that he developed a sense of contentment, calmness, intuition, and lightness of spirit ever since he embarks his journey of yoga practice. A trained yoga teacher from Parimukti Academy, he also underwent Yoga Therapy and Iyengar Yoga courses.
Born and raised in the small town of Canada, Natasha spent a lot of time traveling the world and practicing yoga. The activities make her explorer and learner, and help her to connect with people through the art of yoga. She is a 500 Hour registered yoga teacher and received her training under Rishikul Yogshala in both India and Nepal. She also worked as an intern in renowned yoga and meditation center across the globe.
Make Infinity Resort your heavenly abode for 28 Days during yoga teacher training, and have an experience of grandeur living. Nestled on a hilltop, the resort is far away from the bustling chaos of city life giving you immerse benefits of staying at a peaceful location. Embellished with basic and luxurious facilities, Infinity Resort has a spring water swimming pool, beautiful garden and a relaxing spa center. The rooms are designed well and available in Twin Deluxe Room, Double Deluxe Room, and Infinity Suite Room facility. Providing you the panoramic views of luscious mountains and Phewa Lake, the center is a perfect place for the yogic getaway. Enjoy traditional Nepalese Cuisine during the stay and also relish spa facility.
Discover and book yoga retreat and teacher training in Nepal with us, and join hands to spread the beauty of the ancient art.
- Choose, compare, and book your perfect retreat and ideal yoga training in few clicks.
- Affordable retreat and training in Nepal.
- We list and offer only high-quality retreats on our site to make the selection process hassle-free.
- Reliable customer support, we’re always here for you.
- We’re yogis and travelers just like you, and doing our part to provide you with the best services.
- Reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- If the booking is cancelled, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.