200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Pokhara Nepal
Travel to the place where cloud plays hide and seek behind the breathtaking giant Himalayan ranges, and the calmness served by the ecstatic sound of chanting. Nepal is a country of diverse terrains, providing you with the ultimate delight of practicing Yoga amidst natural galore.
Spreading the ancient art of wellness and spirituality, Rishikul Yogshala brings the treasure of traditional yoga with their 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training to the town of lakes and pristine natural beauty, Pokhara in Nepal.
Focused on imparting authentic learning of yoga, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes yoga and spirituality seekers from all traditions and styles to join their well-framed program of 200 Hour in the Pokhara Valley.
Escalate your practice to become a compassionate and skillful yoga teacher. The program introduces to a broader set of skills and is designed to reinforce a strong and lasting foundation. Assimilating the essence of both scientific and spiritual teachings, the program gives you yogic information in its refined form.
Commence the day with the classical yoga practice of Hatha accompanied by pranayama session and then gain knowledge about yoga’s history. Know the workings of the Human Body with human anatomy and learn how Ayurveda helps with healing. Spend time performing dynamic poses with Ashtanga and then rest the mind and body with meditation. Purify the body with Shat Kriyas and prepare for the spiritual awakening with Satsang sessions.
What Makes this Program Special?
Whether you’re a yogi striving to deepen your practice or an aspiring yoga teacher willing to earn a professional qualification, the 200 Hour Training Program at Rishikul Yogshala marks your first step towards your divine intention and aims.
- The school offers a replenishing ambiance for a soulful yoga practice.
- Well organized curriculum focusing on the traditional teachings of yoga.
- Opportunity to learn under the guidance of celebrated yoga teachers.
- Yoga Alliance Certification that helps you to own the status of 200 Hour RYT.
- Well-designed yoga center with a spacious yoga hall that caters to all your needs during the teacher training.
- Excellent accommodation and food.
- All the staffs and teachers are friendly, nurturing and welcoming.
Eminent for being Yoga and Spirituality hub, the valley of Pokhara is also known for its abundant vegetation and agriculture. We at our center, use fresh produce from the agricultural farms nearby offering our students with healthy, nutritious and delicious meals. Prepared freshly by our professional chefs, we serve our students nutritious three meals in a day with herbal drinks.
Owing to the rigorous demand of the training course, the meals we provide offer wholesome benefits to the body, mind, and soul of our students. The food is healthy and delectable, and most importantly, we also cater to those with special dietary requirements if informed beforehand.
Enliven the body, mind, and soul while dwelling comfortably at our center in Nepal, encircled with a giant panorama of luscious green mountains, beautiful Phewa Lake, and breathtaking landscape. We accommodate our students in such a serene atmosphere to let them nurture their ‘self’ and relax. Rooms at our venue in Pokhara are well-embodied with basic and modern amenities making your stay safe, comfortable, and blissful.
The rooms are clean, spacious, and also have a plush garden area for evening strolls and relaxation. The accommodation facility also has a swimming pool to have some fun and unwind. Some of the rooms even have balconies to enjoy the panoramic views of surroundings. The staying space is ideal for budding yogic and provides the perfect solace. Available on both single and sharing basis, and the prices of the rooms vary accordingly.
In our holistic and extensive program of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal, we at Rishikul Yogshala aim to lead all the aspirants and budding yogis towards their set goal in an invigorating manner providing refined information. Here are some of the highlights you should have a look at to gain an insight of the program with us:
- Learn and practice the oldest forms of yoga Hatha and Ashtanga, which also happen to be the birth-givers of diverse yoga forms.
- Understanding of yoga and its aspects both practically and theoretically.
- Study of Human Anatomy for a greater understanding of human body and its various functions.
- Perform asanas correctly with safety through the study of Adjustment and Alignment Techniques.
- Gain a historical overview of Yoga during Yoga Philosophy class with an extensive study of literature like Yoga Sutra, Yoga Upanishads, and more.
- Reach the state of eternal peace and oneself with deep meditation practice.
- Acquire the importance of diverse yoga props that help to deepen the asana practice.
- Apply the learning of Yama and Niyamas (ethics and principles) in your lifestyle.
- Learn the extension of prana with Pranayama and enhance vital flow in the body.
- Brief introduction of Ayurveda and learn cooking skills.
- Practice yoga purification and cleansing techniques with Shat Kriya practice.
- With the Satsang sessions immerse yourself in spiritual discovery.
- 05:00am-05:30am- Morning Tea
- 05:30am-07:00am- Hatha Yoga
- 07:00am- 07:30am- Tea Break
- 07:35am-08:45am- Pranayama
- 08:30am-09:30am- Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:00am- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:00am-11:15pm- Tea Break
- 1:15am-12:15pm- Mantra Yoga/Teaching Methodology
- 12:15pm-01:30pm- Break Rest
- 01:30pm-02:14pm- Lunch
- 03:30pm-04:30pm- Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class/Ayurveda
- 04:30pm-04:45pm- Tea Break
- 04:45pm-06:15pm- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:30pm-07:15pm- Meditation/Yoga Nidra
- 07:30pm-08:00pm- Dinner
- 08:00pm-09:00pm- Self-Journaling
- 10:00pm- Light off and Sleep
- 28 Days Accommodation
- Three Meals with Herbal Drinks
- Study Material
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- Cooking and Dance Class
- Weekend Activities- Social, Cultural and Recreational
What’s not Included
- Transfer to and from the airport or bus/railways station
- Nepal Visa Fees
Deepa Ji is a highly experienced teacher and has years of experience teaching 200 Hour and 300 Hour Teacher Training students. She has been associated with us for years now and believes that ‘love is to give happiness’. Her teachings focus on breath based training, spiritual gratification. With years of practice and dedication, she successfully walks on the path she chose for herself and continues to spread the wisdom of yoga with others.
Alumni of Rishikul Yogshala, Dipika completed her training a few years back, and since then she is connected with the school. She is originally from Pokhara and believes that yoga is not just a science but much beyond it. For her, body, mind, and breath are the instruments that help on the path of yoga to reach the destination named enlightenment.
Have experience of over ten years, Rohithaksha is a registered Yoga Teacher who possesses well-rounded knowledge of yoga movements like asanas and postures. He is also well versed with relaxation therapy, breathing methodologies, and their principles. According to him, to ensure yogic development, one needs to attain extensive knowledge, proficiency, and broad experience of the practice.
Spread across 24 acres of lush green land, the resort serves guests with the best services in order to make their stay luxurious. Infinity Resort in Pokhara in Nepal is our accommodation and center partner that offers blissful experience and breathtaking views of the foothills of the Himalayas and Phewa Lake. Set on the hilltop, the resort is away from the bustling traffic, crowd and chaos. The resort also has a swimming pool, a beautiful garden, spa, and dining space that offer authentic palatable Nepalese cuisine along with other cuisines. Choose room facility from – Twin Deluxe Room, Double Deluxe Room, and Infinity Suite. Spa and other services are chargeable.
Yoga Training in Nepal is a highly authentic and reliable platform that offers quality training programs and retreat programs to you in Nepal. Some of the features that make us a favourite include:
- Experience handpicked authentic retreat and yoga training programs to reconnect with your inner self and their innate wisdom.
- Easily discover new programs and book your preferred program with a few clicks.
- Efficient, helpful and friendly customer support.
We are yogis ourselves and that’s why we care for you.
- You need to deposit 25% of the total fee to reserve your seat.
- A deposition is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.
- Rest of the payment needs to be paid on arrival.