200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Pokhara Nepal
In the majestic surroundings of Pokhara, a Yoga Teacher Training program is being conducted by the Yoga center of Purna Yoga. Bring your right foot forward to make a difference in your life by transforming into a healer or a Yoga teacher. The natural environment of Nepal is dominated by peace and tranquility which brings out the best in people as they follow a yogic lifestyle at the center.
The Himalayas at the rooftop of the world are astonishing and lets you explore the Buddha in you. Get away from the society to become one with nature and follow a revitalizing curriculum to come out as a promising Yoga Teacher.
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program is a 28 days course which is organized under specialized staff and professional Yoga gurus. It is a certificate program which is Yoga Alliance USA certified which makes the yogis become recognized on a global scale and not just in their own state.
The program is promised to be life-changing, contributing to personal growth. Make a yogic mark in the world by gaining eligibility to become a universal changer. The YTT Course includes practices like Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga asanas, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy, Adjustment and Alignment techniques, and so on.
What Makes this Program Special?
Purna Yoga is offering more than the average Yoga centers by adding more value and quality to the program for building a community of authentic Yoga teachers.
- Jalaneti and Sutraneti (Nasal cleansing with water and tube)
- Vaman Dhouti ( Stomach Cleansing), Agnisar Dhouti (Fire Breath),
- Kapalbhati (Frontal Lobe Cleansing), Tratak (Candle Gazing)
- Omkar Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- Brahmari (Humming Bee Pranayama), Ujjayi (Psychic Breath), Shitali and Shitakari (Cooling Pranayama)
- Swara Yoga, Raja Yoga
- Teaching Methodology of Chair Yoga and Prenatal Yoga.
Vegetarian, Organic food is prepared with love at Purna Yoga by respecting all the Ayurvedic principles. A healthy nutrition rich diet is allotted to the aspiring Yoga teachers at the center as it detoxifies the body and nourishes the brain. Vegetables, fruits, and herbal drinks are served to purify and empower the mind, body, and soul.
The signature herbal tea is the star of the menu which improves digestion and helps in a better immunity system. A detox salad is also served for the weight loss treatments and to regulate the elimination of toxins from the body. High fiber foods at the center encourage high metabolism amongst the yogis, making the transformation even more successful.
Newly furnished and comfortable rooms are available at the Yoga center for the guests to fully engage themselves in the quietness, and increase their positive vibrations with self-practice at their respective rooms or even outdoors in the refreshing nature. 10 non-smoking rooms are accessible with the display of unique mandala art for you to interpret the change in yourself and your perspective every day.
Twin beds are placed in every room with the facilities of clean linens, mosquito nets, attached washroom, hot and cold water supply, customer service, bathrobes, washroom slippers, etc. Room cleaning service is provided every day as the center pledges to maintain hygienic standards.
- Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas and other yogic movements including Suryanamaskar for improved mental and physical health.
- Meditation sessions to intensify your spiritual growth, build focus, better concentration, and a clear perspective.
- Pranayama or the deep-breathing exercises like alternate breathing, hold and release to clear the clotted knots from your mind and gain clarity of thought.
- Yoga Nidra, Prayer, and Mantra Chanting to refine your aura and to create positive vibrations.
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology to become of the human body organs and how they function.
- Yoga Philosophy or the understanding of Yoga from Hindu Mythology.
- Theory Lectures of Yoga from Vedic science, Upanishads, and other books like Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- The Teaching Methodology includes confidence-building abilities for the upcoming Yoga teacher in you under the sincere guidance of the professional Yoga Gurus.
- Become aware of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and their principles.
- The basic knowledge and introduction of Ayurveda, herbs, and spices.
- 05:00am - 05:45am - Wake up
- 05:45am - 06:00am - Mantra Chanting
- 06:00am - 08:00am - Yoga Practice (Yoga Asanas & Pranayama)
- 08:00am - 09:00am - Karma Yoga
- 09:00am - 09:30am - Breakfast
- 10:00am - 10:45am - Lecture 1 of Yoga Theory
- 11:15am - 12:00pm - Lecture 2 of Yoga Theory
- 12:15am - 01:00pm - Lunch
- 01:00pm - 03:00pm - Resting Time
- 03:15pm - 04:00pm - Lecture 3 of Theory
- 04:15pm - 06:00pm - Yoga Practice (Yoga Asanas & Pranayama)
- 06:45pm - 07:15pm - Meditation/Mantra Chanting
- 07:30pm - 08:00pm - Dinner
- 08:15pm - 09:00pm - Meditation/Yoga Songs (Group Discussions/Bhajans/ Satsang/ Question and Answer sessions)
- 10:00pm - Bhajans
- Course materials like T-shirts, Carrying Bag, Neti Pot, and Sutra Neti.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Accommodation as per the chosen option
What’s not Included
- Transportation Costs
- Nepal VISA fees
Manohar has completed his pre-teacher training in 2006 following which he gained experience in teaching yoga to Nepali children and youth. Later the same year Manohar started working as a manager for a yoga centre for two years. He completed his yogic studies certificate in 2008 at the Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, India and gained a wealth of knowledge and deep understanding of yoga, which today makes him a very knowledgeable, attentive and caring yoga teacher. Manohar is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance as E-RYT 200 and RYT 500.
Agnieszka is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher and is especially passionate about the transformational power of working with the body through Hatha yoga and through Lomi Lomi bodywork - a Hawaiian massage technique, which can be a deeply healing experience. Agnieszka is the first massage therapist to introduce Lomi Lomi bodywork in Nepal and she has organized training in this technique to other massage therapists in Nepal.
Maheshwar Man Shrestha
Maheswar completed his diploma in Yoga Teacher training at Yoga Vidya Gurukul in India in 2007 and has been a keen promoter of the benefits of yoga since he first started his own practice, vividly remembering his immune system as being very poor, making him suffer from high fever, stomach pain and tonsil problems two or three times a year before he became involved in yoga. Through his diligent daily practice he noticed major improvements to his health and once he realized the benefits, yoga became a major part of his life.
Purna Yoga is working on a mission to share the original teachings of Yoga and Meditation with the world in order to heal the society naturally and to form a mentally, physically and emotionally fit society. Elevate your inner peace and harmony with the transforming programs like Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats, Weight Loss Retreats, Sound Healing, 4 stage Colon Cleanse, etc.
At Purna Yoga, leave the unwanted patterns behind and create a beautiful environment within you to lead a blissful life.
YogaTrainingNepal is a quality-driven platform that is highly authentic and legitimate with its information on Yoga Retreat centers, Yoga schools, and Yoga organizations in Nepal. Reconnect with yourself at the best locations of Nepal with a 24x7 customer support service. It is a renowned platform that is reconnecting the yogis of the world on a common stage by becoming the digital guide of Nepal. Travelers can find complete details about Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats, Meditation Retreats, Ayurveda Retreats and much more while exploring the serene side of Nepal.
- Cancellation needs to be done in writing with a minimum of 48 hours' notice.
- 10% of the cancellation charges are applied if the cancellation is done within 48 hours of the arrival date.
- Customers will be charged 10% of the cancellation fee during the arrival for modifying or scrapping the parts of the program they are not interested in.
- No refund policy for shortening the course or ending it before the specified date.
- Customers won’t be entitled to any refund if they do not use the provided services.
- New prices will be applied for upgrading the program, while no reduction of cost will be done in the case of downgrading the plan.
- Any missed activity won’t be refunded or compensated in the next class.