6 Days Yoga Retreat Package at Kathmandu Nepal
Visit the stupendous Himalayas of Nepal-the birthplace of Buddha to spark the adventurous side of you with trekking, hiking, and the most-awaited Yoga Retreat. Spend an amazing week at Yoga Home Nepal to calm the ninja in you, and simultaneously get to explore the world heritage sites, the untouched places of Nepal during this retreat to rejuvenate your soul and accentuate your inner-power. Allow yourself to taste the abundance by connecting with nature in these constructive 6 days.
The Yoga Retreat will commence at Yoga Home Nepal which is open for both beginners and intermediate level yogis. The program will take place for 6 days in which the activities that are covered are as follows: Pranayama to cleanse the mind, daily Yoga classes in the evening and morning for body movements and relieving stress, practising asanas, Meditation for focus, Mantra-chanting to raise the affirmative vibrations, hawan or fire prayer to burn out the sins, and other aromatic experiences.
What Makes this Program Special?
The retreat is a treat for all those who are tired of their mundane lives and wish to unwind from the stress and anxiety. The beautiful location of the retreat along with the friendly and polite staff, range of yogic activities and tasty food vegetarian food make it a wonderful experience for all the participants. Here are some of the highlights:
- Two Yoga classes daily
- Two Pranayama classes daily
- Daily hikes to detoxify.
- Sattvic meals.
- Nasal Cleansing to clear the mind.
- Jungle Walk and Waterfalls.
- Cooking Classes (optional)
Vegetarian and Sattvic food is served three times a day at Yoga Home Nepal. Fresh and organic food is provided which nourishes and cleanses the body by also de-cluttering the mind. The intake of vegetables, fruits, Ayurvedic herbal tea, porridge, Nepalese breakfast, and more healthy options helps to make a successful Yoga Retreat.
The yogis or travelers are can also advise the staff for personalized choices, or may even assist in the kitchen. Although, it is advised to follow the given dietary schedule to extract the maximum benefits through the Yoga Retreat program in a limited time frame.
Visitors will be staying at Yoga Home Nepal which serves multiple facilities like a stunning Yoga Hall, Meditation area, an organic backyard garden, parking space, and offers hot water supply, Wi-Fi, 24*7 customer service, detoxifying dietary food, etc.
The venue also promises a comfortable stay which is hygienic, pest-free, have attached washrooms, a smoke-free property, and on top of that- it is located near the jungle, waterfalls making the accommodation a refreshing ambience to flourish in.
The retreat will be hosted in the beautiful village of Nagarkot, Nepal which is 22 km northeast of Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM). Shared Rooms and Private rooms are available at different prices, but with a condition that only same-sex can stay in a single room
- Morning and Evening Yoga Classes to apply a stress-free approach.
- Pranayama activities to reboot your brain and unwind the chaos.
- Meditation classes to intensify your focus, build concentration, and gain clarity in your daily life.
- Chanting Mantra and creating a vibrant atmosphere.
- Learn the Nasal Cleansing techniques for a better start of the day.
- Vegetarian food and herbal drinks which is sattvic in nature to make your body free from the toxins.
- Relaxing walks to the forests, hiking, trekking, and exploring the nearby places during the free time.
- Day 1: Check in to the Yoga Home Nepal, then drink tea and take rest. Get ready to become a part of the evening Hatha Yoga class.
- Day 2: Starting with a cup of tea, leading on to the nasal cleansing practice (Jal Neti), then continuing with the morning Hatha Yoga class. Then hike from Changunarayen Trisul Danda road to Telkot. Take a lunch break at your respective rooms and then charge up for your evening yoga class, followed by mantra-chanting.
- Day 3: Start your day with tea or coffee and before you head on to Nagarkot village by local bus or taxi, hiking from the hill station of Nagarkot to Jarsingpauwa, Sankhu Valley or Kalmasi, Bageshwori or Nagarkot Village walk, then Telkot to Nepal Yoga Home. Enjoy the tea-time, then the evening Yoga classes, a good meal, and then go back to take rest.
- Please note that Nagarkot to Sankhu Valley or Jarsinpaiwa is 5hours of trekking.
- Day 4: After morning tea, refresh your mind at the Yoga class to get a boost for the day. Then you can go for breakfast, followed by an optional visit to the jungle, waterfalls, rivers and other sightseeing locations for about 3 hours, which are in the neighborhood. Attend your evening yoga class after the lunch and tea break, and then make new friends at the campfire activity while enjoying some local music.
- Day 5: Tea, morning Yoga class, breakfast, visit Bhaktapur city, evening tea, the transformative Yoga class in the evening, dinner, and a Nepalese cultural program
- Day 6: Tea, morning Yoga class, Fire puja or Baidhik Hawan before breakfast, then comes your lunch and the Yoga Retreat program comes to an end here.
- 7:00am: Wake up
- 7:30am-7:45am: Teatime
- 7:45am-8:00am: Jal Neti (Nasal Cleaning)
- 8:00am-9:30am: Yoga Classes (Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra-chanting)
- 10:00am-10:40am: Breakfast, Ayurveda Tea and Coffee
- 11:15am-2:00pm: Start Hiking
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Lunch and Tea
- 3:00pm-5:30pm: Take Rest
- 5:30pm- 6:00pm: Tea Time
- 6:00pm-7:30pm: Yoga Classes (Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra-chanting)
- 7:30pm-9:00pm: Dinner and Tea
- 9:00pm: Bed time
- Two Yoga classes daily (morning and evening)
- All three meals (home-cooked and organic)
- Accommodation for five nights
- Trekking, Hiking, Jungle-walk, and waterfall visit
- Hot Water availability
- Local Guide
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Visit the World Heritage site
- Casual walks in the neighbouring forest
What’s not Included
- Additional Activities
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- City entrance fees
- Personal expenses
Rajan Bastola is a Yoga Alliance Australia certified Yoga Teacher and excels at his chosen Yogic profile. He is currently teaching and is a master of Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Asanas, Pranayama Classes, and makes students aware of the use of Ayurvedic herbs. Yoga Guru Rajan is also a social worker, mountain guide, and also an exceptional spiritual guide to many.
Nepal Yoga Home is the most-loved Yoga Retreat Centre which is located in Nagarkot village of Nepal. The basic aim of this Yoga Alliance certified centre is to make this retreat an ideal getaway for the seekers of peace by rewarding them with a relaxed and tranquil environment. They also host 200-hour, 300-hour and 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training and are located on a high hill from where you can witness the spectacular sunrise and sunsets.
- Bhaktapur City - 4kms
- Hill Peak - 10kms
- Kharipati Bus station - 500kms
- Telkot - 2kms
- Tribhuvan International Airport(KTM) - 22kms
YogaTrainingNepal is a reliable spiritual-guidance Yoga organization which has become the trusted platform for yogis all around the world to connect and make use of their time while selecting a legitimate Yoga school for attending the best Yoga Teacher Training, Meditation Retreats, or Yoga Retreats in Nepal. YTN has become the best friend of all the professionally acclaimed Yoga centres in Nepal who deliver a living community of all peace hoarders by making them physically, mentally and spiritually healthy.
A 10% deposit is required to confirm the reservation and this deposit is non-refundable. Participants need to pay the rest of the amount upon arrival.