4 Days Yoga Retreat Package at Kathmandu Nepal
Grab the opportunity to break the shackles of monotonousness and embrace a different life for a few days. The 4-day yoga retreat package by Niru Yoga Homestay set in the lap of nature allows you to revitalize and rejuvenate your mind and body with the ancient practice of yoga coupled with activities hiking and nutritious vegetarian food. Cultivate inner consciousness and be at one with nature with this marvelous program devised to slow you down and focus back on life.
During the retreat, you’ll engage in yoga practice, pranayama, hiking and other activities throughout the day that will rejuvenate your body, soul and mind. The 4-day yoga retreat program by Niru Yoga Homestay will bring you close to nature and let you cherish the fresh air and calm environment to bring peace to your mind. The yogic practices along with the sattvic vegetarian food will act as the perfect catalyst to give your body the much-needed respite and cleanse it from all sorts of toxins. You’ll be accommodated in neat, clean and comfortable rooms with basic amenities like unlimited purified water, Wi-Fi, etc.
What Makes this Program Special?
Daily life in a city is strenuous. From never-ending chores to meeting deadlines in the office to taking care of family and more, life seems a huge struggle to attend to different things all the time. The retreat program by Niru Yoga Homestay offers the perfect respite to break free from all your worries and stress and spend some time in self-contemplation in the lap of nature. Here are a few factors that make this program special:
- Cultivate positive thinking and reduce stress through daily yoga asanas and pranayama
- Develop healthy and simple eating habits with homemade vegetarian food
- Hike to amazing places in the lap of nature and embrace calm and peace
- Experience traditional Nepali culture by being a part of this retreat
Three meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner are served to all the participants of the yoga retreat. The food is prepared at home with extra care and love with the freshest ingredients. The vegetables are mostly sourced from the organic garden of the retreat. The best part is that the food is prepared in traditional style using an earthen stove on a wooden fire. Breakfast usually includes parantha uppama, porridge with raisins and dates, papaya, bananas, etc. Pure drinking water is available all the time and one can also cherish the fresh fruits straight from the trees in the garden. If anyone has any special dietary needs, the retreat ensures that the requirements are met.
All the participants of the program are offered clean, hygienic, and comfortable rooms which are available on single, double or triple sharing basis. There are a total of 5 rooms where every room has 2 single beds. Three of the rooms have attached bathrooms while two of the rooms have shared bathrooms. Those who require single rooms will need to pay extra. Rooms on a sharing basis are provided to people of the same sex. The overall ambiance of the retreat is peaceful and aptly suited for the practice of yoga and other yogic exercises.
With a focus on detoxification, healthy diet, yoga asana, hiking and overall well-being, the curriculum of the retreat is aptly suitable for all who wish to disconnect from the outer world and connect within. Here’s a look at the curriculum of this 4-day retreat program:
- Morning yoga class to restore the body, soul and mind
- Hiking through jungle and waterfalls – connect with nature
- Evening yoga class to refresh the body and quiet the mind
- Yoga class coupled with meditation to find inner peace and become stronger mentally
- 7:00 am – wake-up
- 7:30 am – tea time
- 7:45 am – nasal cleansing (Jal Neti)
- 8:00 -9:30 am – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
- 10:00 am -10:40am – breakfast with Ayurvedic tea or coffee (check out time)
- 11:15 am – hiking
- 2:30 pm – lunch & tea (check in time)
- 2:30 -5:30 pm – rest
- 5:30 pm – tea time
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm - asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation
- 7:30 pm – dinner & tea
- 9:00 pm – bed time
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Three vegetarian and organic meals/day
- Tea and unlimited drinking water
- Two yoga classes daily
- Jungle meditation
- Daily walks in the jungle, waterfall, and bird watching
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Free travel guide
- Other arrangements
- Services of a local guide
What’s not Included
- City entrance fee
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Local laundry services
He is a yoga alliance certified teacher from Yoga Alliance Australia. His main areas of specialization include pranayama classes, asanas and yoga philosophy. Apart from that, he also has good knowledge of Ayurveda herbs. A helpful person and also a social worker, Rajan is also a very good mountain guide in the Nepal Himalayas.
Located amidst a beautiful Nepali village, the Niru Yoga Homestay serves as the ideal abode for those who wish to immerse themselves in the study of the ancient science of yoga. The peaceful environment, friendly people and the picturesque views soothe the soul and bring the mind to peace. Enjoy your days in this quaint location situated far away from the hustle-bustle of daily life and embark on a transformational journey. The good food, yoga exercises, meditation, being at one with nature helps a person to recover the energy in all layers of the being and create the extra space to cultivate happiness.
The authentic and reliable platform of YogaTrainingNepal brings a plethora of hand-picked and quality yoga retreats and teacher training programs from all across Nepal. Some of its features are:
- Easy, hassle-free and secure booking with a few clicks
- Easy search options to filter out the preferred program of choice
- Efficient and friendly customer service team to attend to all queries and concerns
- Reservation requires a deposit of 10% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.
- The rest of the payment needs to be paid on arrival.