500 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Kathmandu Nepal
This 500-hour advanced yoga teacher training will help you find the real meaning of yoga by deepening your practice so that you can accomplish the last milestone of becoming a well qualified and certified yoga teacher. This course helps in furnishing a theoretical, ambient, and pragmatic hands-on training program. It is a great opportunity for taking your yoga teaching skills to a new level. It is certified with yoga alliance.
This 500-hour YTT welcomes you to achieve the advance path of wisdom in Nepal Yoga Home. You will get immense knowledge of yoga philosophy, meditation, mantra chanting, chakras, anatomy, mudra, along with traditional and modern style research base yoga techniques. This course will help you develop deeper realization, peace, and high awareness.
What Makes this Program Special?
- Internationally recognized as an advanced yoga teacher trainer
- 500 hour advanced YTTC in peaceful surroundings surrounded with dense forest, high mountains, beautiful village landscape, and snowcapped Himalayas.
- Daily workshops.
- Get feedback from well-qualified teachers and their supervision.
Nepal Yoga Home serves completely vegetarian/vegan meals along with seasonal fruits and vegetables and choice of tea. Food is prepared through Ayurvedic methods by professional chefs. Meals are nutritious, hygienic, and fresh. You’ll get a chance to taste authentic Nepalese cuisine. You have to inform prior if you have any special diet requirements.
Accommodation is available on twin sharing basis with comfortable rooms in Nepal Yoga Home. Private rooms cost extra than your package. You can spend leisure time in the garden with scenic views of mountains and Himalayas. You’ll get enough time for self-reflection. NYH provides 24 hours of Wi-Fi and running hot water with spacious rooms filled with basic amenities.
- Yoga asana: the practice of alignment and technique for approx 108 advanced and effective asana.
- The practice of Mudras, Bandhas (breathing science), and Pranayama for deeper meditation, healthy lungs, gaining pranic energy.
- Meditation along with theory and teaching helps you explore various deeper and advance meditation techniques.
- Learn the significant role of yoga by authentic scriptures in Yoga Philosophy.
- Mantra chanting and kirtan for positive sound vibrations.
- Learn to diagnose the cure of doshas with Ayurveda and yogic lifestyle.
- Yogic detoxification classes the cleanliness of your body and soul.
- Shankhaprakshalana (intestinal cleaning) for healthy bowel movements.
- Daily workshops focused on topics like hands-on adjustment, anatomy, meditation and more.
- Therapeutic yoga for different diseases.
- Teaching methodology and teaching practice for becoming an effective yoga teacher.
- Anatomy and physiology classes to improve your practice of posture correction in the class.
- 7.00 am – 8:30 am: Yoga Asanas
- 8.30 am – 9.30 am: Breakfast
- 9.30 am – 10.30 am: Meditation, relaxation and breathing
- 10.30 am – 12.00 pm: Sight-seeing, hiking / Karma yoga etc
- 12.00 am – 1.00 pm: Yogic Relaxation and mantra chanting
- 1.00 am – 2.00 pm: Advance Level Yoga Practice
- 2.00 am – 3.00 pm: Lunch
- 3.30 am– 5.00pm: Textbook of yoga
- 5.00 am – 6.00 pm: Tea break
- 6.00 am – 7.00 pm: Yoga philosophy/chanting
- 7.00 am – 8.00 pm: Dinner
- 8.00 am – 8:30 pm: Celebration/ question answer/ campfire etc.
- Course material
- Yoga classes
- Authentic Nepalese meal three times a day with seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Few cups of tea
What’s not Included
- Laundry service
- Meals of your personnel interests
- Personnel yoga mat
- Drop off and pick up service
- Sight-seeing cost
- Personnel sleeping bags and bags will not be provided
- Visa fee including medical insurance, airport tax, and travel expenses
- Your accommodation in Kathmandu in the case of early arrival
- International flight cost is not included
He is the founder of Nepal Yoga Home. He has devoted his life completely to social transformation through meditation and yoga. He is also working for the education of underprivileged children in remote areas. He had done a master's degree in science in Yogic science and human consciousness
Rajendra Prasad Neupane
He has been teaching yoga internationally since 2002. He is specialized in meditation and has a master's degree in Buddhism.
Nepal Yoga Home is established in a tranquil setting alongside the scenic views of the Himalayas. You can also see beautiful village landscapes with beautiful gardens. The main focus of this center is imparting knowledge of yoga and philosophy and to brush up your yogic skills.
- It is a quality-based and legitimate platform for sharing authentic yoga programs
- A friendly team of staff ready to help
- Experts are available to help aspiring teachers with their queries
- Variety of options to choose from in just a few clicks.
- 10% of the total amount will be deducted and rest amount will be refunded within 15 days in the case of cancellation
- You’ll not get any refund if the course has started. However, you can reschedule for the next available dates.