300 Hour Yoga Certification Program in Kathmandu Nepal
Build the confidence to teach and enhance your skill, the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is all about self-transformation. Open the gateways of higher understanding of the ancient art by shunning away your ego and embracing positivity. Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program ignites a sense of realization and spirituality.
Become a part of this interesting and rewarding experience and immerse fully into the practice in the natural surroundings of Nepal.
The 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is open for those who have completed a 200 Hour beginner-level program. During the course, get the opportunity to learn from each other’s experiences, sharing your past, easing self, and grow into the practice. Achieve your goals and deepen the connection with the self. The advance training is all about understanding of life and the authentic self.
What Makes this Program Special?
The course is ideal for someone who wants to discover a peaceful life and has basic skills of yoga. The program is carefully crafted imbibing the authenticity and traditional essence of yoga. There are certain things that make it special including:
- Develop higher skills to teach yoga and meditation
- Learn advanced level skills to teach and practice yoga
- Help others to explore and make a career in yoga
- A step towards self-transformation and self-realization
- Control the monkey mind and calm the senses
- Achieve a greater understanding of self and life
- Deepen personal physical and spiritual practices
- Transform pain, emotional imbalance and lead towards liberation, healing & freedom
Enjoy the flavors of healthy meals prepared with the authentic touch of Nepalese cuisine. During the yoga training, the organizer serves three meals a day cooked using organic ingredients and tossed in Ayurvedic herbs and spices. The food is vegetarian prepared by trained chefs and offer variety to maintain healthy nutritious balance.
Enjoy your stay at a well-facilitated center located right in the midst of nature offering complete peace and relaxation. Rooms at the accommodation center are airy, spacious, clean, and inspiring. Attached bathrooms are available with the rooms and can be availed on both sharing and private basis. The property also has other facilities including:
- Parking Lot
- Meeting Room
- Yoga Studio
- Dining Area
- Steam Room
The 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training incorporates different dimensions of yoga practice like asanas, meditation, yoga philosophy, mantra chanting, pranayama, etc. Every aspect becomes easy to adapt by the students and benefits them by this advanced level training program. The course provides a lot of information evolving you into a skilful yoga teacher. Explain the details of each yogic aspect. The course helps you to grow into practice.
- 07:00am-08:00am: Yoga Asana
- 08:30am-09:00am: Tea Break
- 09:00am-10:00am: Self Practice/Advanced Asana
- 10:00am-10:30am: Breakfast
- 10:30am-12:00pm: Sight-seeing, Countryside hiking/ Karma Yoga
- 12:00pm-01:00pm: Yogic Relaxation and Mantra Chanting
- 01:00pm-02:00pm: Rest
- 02:00pm- 03:00pm: Lunch
- 03:00pm-04:00pm: Meditation
- 04:00pm-04:30pm: Tea Break
- 04:30pm-06:00pm: Yoga Workshop
- 06:00pm-06:30pm: Break
- 06:30pm-07:30pm: Yoga Philosophy
- 07:30pm-08:30pm: Dinner
- 08:30pm- Celebration/free time/question answer/campfire etc.
- 08:45pm- Off to Bed
- Daily Yoga and Meditation Session
- Three Vegetarian Meals Daily
- All Night Accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two tea- Nepali or Black
What’s not Included
- Visa fee
- Personal Expenses
- Yoga Books
- Local Traveling
- Sightseeing Tour
Founder and Yoga Meditation Teacher, Yoga Guru Prakash Acharya is a certified and experienced practitioner. He has a simple yogic lifestyle and has so far helped thousands of people with yoga to transform their lives. Prakash Acharya is very much familiar with traditional yoga practices to modern research-based yoga. His teaching approach covers every aspect of yoga and aims to provide comprehensive knowledge to the entire world.
At the tender age of 15 years, Rishiram was in search of a spiritual path and continuing his quest of truth, he found a guru in Godawari. Rishiram under the guidance of his guru Dr. Yogi Vikashananda studied yoga, meditation, naturopathy, and pranayama in the Gurukul system. With yoga, he was able to achieve and continue to learn more about his ultimate passion for spirituality. He has been practicing yoga for over 6 years and is also an expert of meditation, eastern philosophy, astrology, and spiritual knowledge.
Situated in the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal, nearby the Nagarjun jungle, the center is an epitome of peace and tranquility. Located on 7 acres of land, the center features an organic farm as well as a garden. The entire environment of the place is conducive towards yogic practices blessing one with regained health, peace of mind and energy. One can also travel to Thamel (only 5km from the center) to enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas, engage in some shopping as well as experience the local culture and traditions.
YogaTrainingNepal is an ideal platform to choose a yoga retreat and training program in Nepal. The portal is a new way to cater to the modern day yogis who want to discover their practice and enhance their skills. Unlock the various dimensions of your yogic practice with YogaTrainingNepal.com. Join us to spread the art of holistic healing across the globe.
- Registration and deposit must be made to reserve a spot for the course.
- A deposit of 10% of the total amount is needed for booking.
- Deposit is non-refundable but can be rescheduled within one year on availability.
- The remaining balance of yoga course fee must be paid on arrival.