21 Days Meditation Retreat at Kathmandu Nepal
You are the key to transform your life completely. Life is a canvas, and you’re the artist of your life. Paint your canvas with the colors of yoga and meditation with this yoga meditation retreat in Nepal. This 21 days certification program is a getaway to transform your inner self along with healthy habits. You can take the first step towards your healthy life by entering into the new world of peace to balance your body and completely free your mind.
This 21 days meditation retreat in Nepal is a perfect blend of asana and meditation to ensure a healthy lifestyle. Nepal Yoga Home welcomes all the students to join a life-transforming and rejuvenating program for a simply healthy lifestyle. The fundamental belief of this program is to guide you to connect with your soul along with the lessons about how to open your heart for daily challenging lifestyle.
What Makes this Program Special?
- This retreat helps you find your true self and make you stronger physically as well as mentally
- The curriculum is specially designed for soul searching with meditation and yoga
- This program is designed to benefits all the four bodies: soul body, casual body, physical body, and subtle body
- You may go for soul Soul Moun Sadhana (the practice of the complete silence) under the supervision of Swami Acharaya Prakash.
- After the completion of this program, you’ll achieve spiritual development.
In this 21 days yoga retreat in Nepal, you’ll get a chance to enjoy Nepalese healthy and nutritious yogic diet along with Nepalese herbal drink and purified clean and hygienic water. The meal will be served three times a day along with salads, seasonal fruits, and light snacks. The meal is completely hygienic and vegetarian in nature.
You’ll stay at the Nepal Yoga Home during this 21 days life-transforming program. Rooms are filled with all the basic amenities along with attached washrooms and facilities of 24/7 running water with free Wi-Fi or internet service. Yoga home is in the lap of nature, which gives you a chance to enjoy scenic views and complete peace.
- More than 50 asanas from the basic asanas group which includes Sun Salutation, Pawanmuktasana I. II and III, moon salutation and more.
- Different styles of yoga – Ashtanga and Hatha yoga along with Restorative yoga, Sivananda yoga, Bhakti yoga, Iyengar yoga, Raj yoga and more.
- Mantra chanting to calm the mind.
- More than 15 types of pranayama exercises.
- Various meditation types (Soul meditation, So-ham meditation, Mindfulness meditation, Chakra meditation, Vipassana meditation, and more)
- Bandha and Mudra (introduction and practice).
- Yogic relaxation.
- Yogic philosophy.
- Chakra cleansing and chakra meditation.
- Shatkarma practice.
- Introduction to dharana and pratyahara.
7:00 – 8:30 AM: Yoga Asanas (Yoga Postures)
8:30 – 9:00 AM: Tea break
9:00 – 10:00 AM: Self-practice
10:00 – 11:00 AM: Breakfast
11:00 – 1:00 PM: Rest/sight scene/Hiking
1:00 – 2:00 PM: Yogic Relaxation
2:00 – 3:00 PM: Lunch
3:00 – 3:30 PM: Rest
3:30 – 4:30 PM: stretching, breathing, and meditation
5:00 – 6:00 PM: Tea break
6:00 – 7:00 PM: Mantra chanting/ Yoga Philosophy
7:00 – 8:00 PM: Dinner
8:00 PM: Time to sleep
* In this yoga retreat, they teach according to your level and requirement. This schedule may change according to different conditions, climate, and teachers.
- This is a life-transforming yoga meditation retreat
- You’ll get 20 nights or 21days accommodation
- Practical activities along with group workshops
- Healthy and nutritious Nepali yogic meals three times a day
- Pure drinking water and Nepalese herbal tea
- Internet/ Wi-Fi
- Certificate for participation
- You can explore Kathmandu and Nepal with free guidelines.
What’s not Included
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Air fare
- Laundry charges
Prakash Acharya is the founder of Nepal Yoga Home. He follows a simple yogic lifestyle. He was nominated as the Ambassador of Nepal by Yoga Alliance International, Nepal. He has completed his Master’s degree in Yogic Science and Human Consciousness from Gurukul Kangari University and is presently pursuing Doctorate on Meditation from Nepal Sanskrit University. He has a Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy and is also renowned as a Master of Reiki Healing.
This center is situated in the lap of Nagarjun Jungle in Kathmandu. The peaceful and quiet environment of the place makes it apt for performing yoga and meditation. Though the place is located in the lap of nature but it has all the facilities to make the stay of its guests as comfortable and convenient as possible. The place offers magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley and is located quite close to the international airport. The center has its own farm from where vegetables and fruits are served to the guests.
- Yoga training Nepal ensures an appropriate quality of yoga retreats in Nepal so that you can connect with your inner self for initiating wisdom.
- You can easily discover new and appropriate programs for you.
- You’ll get helpful, efficient, and friendly customer support.
- Handpicked and affordable yoga programs from all across Nepal.
- You have to deposit 14% of the total amount at the time of reservation.
- In case of cancellation in the booking, the deposit is non-refundable.
- You have to pay the rest amount at the time of arrival.