200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Training at Kathmandu Nepal
What is it about Nepal that you already don’t know? The land of the world’s highest peaks, the snowy-clad mountains, and the panoramic-artistic beauty of the landscapes are all interlinked. Topping it with Yoga makes a perfect setting for people of all around the world. Nepal Yoga Home is making this dream-like arrangement come true every year. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity because the ‘Land of Buddha’ has infinite rewards sprouting every day on its lap.
Experience the mystical lift in yourself with the Yoga Teacher Training programs in Nepal; let the Himalayas connect you to your authentic self. In the tranquil environment of Pokhara, Nepal, make yourself the voice of the traditional yogic style. Save the world from mental health issues, fitness problems, and emotional degradation.
The Yoga Teacher Training program is divided into 100-hour, 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour courses. These programs are professional courses which are Yoga Alliance USA certified. The hours are co-related to the level of YTT, from beginners to the advanced level. The Yoga Teacher Training makes you eligible to become a global scale instructor anywhere in the world, in any field whether private or government.
The program includes practices like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Adjustment and Alignment techniques and so forth. The center promises personal development with its strict schedule for mental, physical, and spiritual growth.
What Makes this Program Special?
- Shat-Kriyas (Seven Yoga Detox)
- Mudra Practice like Tatto Mudra, Pranic Mudra, etc.
- Meditation (Chakra, So-Ham, Kundalini, etc.)
- Bandhas like Mula, Uddiyana, Jalandhara, and Maha-Bandha.
- Kapalbhati or Frontal Lobe Cleansing.
Vegetarian food is prepared at the center, keeping in mind the natural healing process. The food is tested to be nutritious, organically prepared and incorporated with many nutrients. Energize your mind, body, and soul with the correct eating habits. Align yourself with nature by following this simple diet plan. Detoxify yourself by getting rid of the toxins, and evolve spiritually with the yogic way of life.
The rooms are well-furnished, clean, and peaceful. The beautiful quietness at the center is very rewarding for the guests. Get away from the monotonous schedule here and rejuvenate yourself at this serene location. All the facilities like Wi-Fi, customer support, shared and private rooms, etc. are available. Nurture yourself at this stunning location near the Nagarjun Jungle, where Nagarjun got enlightened. What else you need to transform yourself than this wonderland?
- The basic and advanced practices of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Master the Adjustment and Alignment techniques for a better understanding of the asanas.
- Deep-breathing and Pranayama activities for conscious living with an active state of mind.
- The Yoga Philosophy from the spiritually correct Vedic science of Hindu Mythology, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Upanishads, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
- Meditation and mantra-chanting (both indoors and outdoors) to gain inner-wisdom or the solution to every problem.
- Yoga Nidra to manifest positive vibrations.
- Study Yoga Anatomy to know more about the human body organs, and their functions.
- Teaching Methodology for gaining the confidence of teaching in a Yoga class by giving class demonstrations.
- The introduction to Ayurvedic herbs and spices.
- 7:00am-8:30am - Yoga Asanas
- 8:30am-9:00am - Breakfast
- 9:30am-10:30am - Pranayama and Meditation
- 10:30am-12:00pm - Take rest
- 12:00am-1:00pm - AshtangaVinyasa
- 1:00pm-2:00pm - Self-practice
- 2:00pm-3:00pm - Lunch
- 3:00pm-4:00pm - Yoga Anatomy and Ayurveda
- 4:00pm-4:30pm - Tea break
- 4:30pm-5:30pm - Theory of Yoga
- 5:30pm-6:00pm - Break
- 6:00pm-7:30pm - Yoga Philosophy
- 7:30pm-8:00pm - Dinner
- 8:00pm-8:30pm - Celebration/Campfire
- 8:30pm - Sleep time
- Yoga Classes
- Few cups of tea
- 3 times vegetarian meals
- Shared Yoga Mat
- Yoga books as mentioned in the syllabus
What’s not Included
- Transportation Costs (Pick-up and Drop)
- Nepal VISA Fees for travel, medical assurance, and airport tax.
- Laundry service
- Extra meals
- Yoga mat
- Sight-seeing Cost
- Early arrival charges.
- International flight expenditure
Prakash Acharya is a yoga instructor of Nepal Yoga Home (NYH) who has simple yogic life style. Yoga alliances International (YAI), Nepal nominate him as the Ambassador for Nepal. He helped the thousands of people for transformation of life through yoga, meditation and soul healing. He trained thousands of students as a certified yoga teacher who are working in different corners of the world. He is very familiar to traditional yoga from cave, Jungle, Himalayan to modern research base yoga. He did Master degree in Yogic Science and Human consciousness (M.Sc. in yoga) from Gurukul Kangari University and doing a Doctorate on Meditation (PHD) from Nepal Sanskrit University.
Nepal Yoga Home is a registered organization in Nepal that is certified under Yoga Alliance International. The center is attached to the Nagarjun Jungle and provides a spiritual environment for all enthusiastic yogis to flourish their personal growth. The center is aptly located 10 km away from the international airport and 5 km from Thamel.
YogaTrainingNepal is a legitimate and quality-driven platform. It is highly authentic in terms of providing information on registered Yoga schools, Yoga Retreat centers, and Yoga organizations in Nepal. With an amazing support system, both digitally and physically, the team has proved its relevance. The official site helps in connecting yogis from all around the world to enjoy the services of Yoga in Nepal. The most popular services are Yoga Retreats, Yoga Teacher Training, Ayurveda Retreats, Meditation Retreats in authorized centers, and so on.
- A 10% deposit of the total price is required during the time of reservation.
- Deposit is fully refundable if the cancellation is done 15-days before the arrival date.
- Pay the rest of the amount on your date of arrival.