100 Hours Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Kathmandu Nepal
Wake up with bird’s songs in the lap of the Himalayas with breathtaking views of lush green jungles, sky-high peaks, and the magnificent view of the Langtang range. NYH is a perfect getaway to unearth the ancient treasures of yoga and meditation. It’s an immense opportunity to immerse yourself in yogic life. The sole aim of this course is to profoundly experience the peace and joy of meditation and yoga.
Transform your life by unearthing the treasures of health and peace and deepen your practice in the enjoyment of research-based Hatha and traditional Ashtanga yoga. Learn transformation and self-healing techniques for achieving a happy and healthy life. This 100-hour YTT program lets you enjoy the melody of your inner soul by emerging the sense of wholeness and personal well being.
What Makes this Program Special?
Establish a strong foundation of yoga for a healthier, happier, and better life. Start your morning with the practice of traditional Hatha or Sivananda yoga by qualified and experienced yogis. The peaceful surrounding, qualified teachers, balanced curriculum, and certification acts as perks in your yogic journey.
- Gather the authentic knowledge of yoga from the true masters of the art
- Relish Sattvic yogic diet
- Learn to connect with the higher self through mantra chanting
- Get deeper insights into the history of yoga with yoga philosophy sessions
- Increase your observation power and awareness through yogic exercises
- Gather the tools to enhance your self-practice
- Learn about the different energy centers and how to redirect the energy in a proper way
Meals are pure vegetarian and rich in nutrients as prepared with organic homegrown ingredients. Meals will be served three times a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Prepared by the experienced chefs, the meals are nutritious and served hot. Seasonal fruits are also offered to the students for proper replenishment of the body. Tea or coffee is also available according to choice.
The center offers cozy and comfortable rooms to unwind and relax. The rooms offer spectacular views from the windows and provide all the basic facilities, including comfortable mattresses, private bathrooms with hot/cold water supply, study area, and internet facilities.
- Gain extensive knowledge of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga postures to increase your flexibility, strength, and discipline.
- Develop insight and idea through the practice of Pranayama
- Learn meditation – a systematic practice to promote mental, physical, and emotional balance.
- Generate vibrations to connect with universe energy and liberate from monkey mind through mantra chanting
- Regular practice of Bandha and Mudra is good for regulating the bio-energy
- Learn to remove stress-related problems and create unconditional happiness through yogic relaxation and Yoga Nidra
- Learn about the true purpose of yoga through yoga philosophy
- Learn about the energy centers (Chakras) of the body
6:30 am – get up
7:00 – 8:30 am: yoga asana
8:30 – 9:00 am: tea break
9:00 – 10:00 am: self practice
10:00 – 11:00 am: breakfast
11:00 – 1:00 pm: rest/hiking, sightseeing
1:00 – 2:00 pm: yogic relaxation
2:00 – 3:00 pm: lunch
3:00 – 3:30 pm: rest
3:30 – 4:30 pm: meditation
5:00 – 6:00 pm: breathing + stretching
6:00 – 6:30 pm: yoga philosophy/mantra chanting/ candle gaze
6:30 – 8:00 pm: dinner
8:00 pm – time to bed
- Yoga and meditation course by expert yogis
- Comfortable accommodation
- Vegetarian/vegan healthy meals three times a day
- Nepali herbal tea and pure drinking water
- Certificate of the course
What’s not Included
- Visa fee
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Tour and sightseeing
Prakash Acharya is a yoga instructor of Nepal Yoga Home (NYH) who has simple yogic life style. Yoga alliances International (YAI), Nepal nominate him as the Ambassador for Nepal. He helped the thousands of people for transformation of life through yoga, meditation and soul healing. He trained thousands of students as a certified yoga teacher who are working in different corners of the world. He is very familiar to traditional yoga from cave, Jungle, Himalayan to modern research base yoga. He did Master degree in Yogic Science and Human consciousness (M.Sc. in yoga) from Gurukul Kangari University and doing a Doctorate on Meditation (PHD) from Nepal Sanskrit University.
Ram Hari Thapa
He has completed an international Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor course of Ashtanga vinyasa.
Situated in the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal, nearby the Nagarjun jungle, the center is an epitome of peace and tranquility. Located on 7 acres of land, the center features an organic farm as well as a garden. The entire environment of the place is conducive towards yogic practices blessing one with regained health, peace of mind and energy. One can also travel to Thamel (only 5km from the center) to enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas, engage in some shopping as well as experience the local culture and traditions.
Yogatrainingnepal.com is a reliable and authentic platform that offers quality retreats and training programs for you in Nepal. Some of the features which make its favorite include:
- Handpicked authentic retreats and training programs to help you reconnect with the inner self
- Effortlessly discover programs in just a few clicks
- Friendly, efficient and helpful customer support
- Safe and completely secure booking process
- You have to deposit 14% of the total amount to reserve your seat.
- You have to pay a whole amount on the day of arrival.
- If you cancel 15 days before the start date of the program, a 25% amount will be deducted, and the rest will be refunded.