300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Kathmandu Nepal
Immerse deeply into the holistic practice of yoga amidst breathtaking sceneries and natural settings of Nepal. Set your voyage to the meditative land of Nepal and enhance your yogic skills and the confidence to teach.
With 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal, level up your knowledge and get a valid certification to become an international yoga trainer. Witness a great opportunity in the vicinity of nature and feel eternal peace within.
This comprehensive advanced training course is an ideal way to develop self-awareness and a higher understanding of the ancient art. The 300 Hour YTTC is an intense level of yoga practice course that has been scientifically designed to provide in-depth training in yoga and meditation. The course is ideal for those who have completed 200 Hour training, practiced some other yoga course, or is a regular practitioner.
What Makes this Program Special?
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Nepal Ayurveda Home is a great opportunity to acquire higher teachings of yoga in this holy land. The school follows a lineage of yoga teachers with a dedicated team of authentic and traditional masters, who have attained liberation on this meditative land.
The course will guide the practitioner to achieve the treasures of a happy and harmonious life by incorporating basic yoga knowledge.
- It helps to live a balanced and stress-free life
- Increase strength, flexibility, and mental aptitude
- Live a harmonious life in all situations
- Become professional yoga teacher to teach yoga across the globe
- Understand human science and spirituality
- To live a wholesome, satisfied and contented life
- Enhance immunity and prevent various diseases
Revive yourself with soul-filling food and drinks provided to you during your stay. The center serves delicious and healthy vegetarian meals thrice daily to ensure the optimum nutrition of the guests. The food is cooked using natural products and also provides a vegan diet option. You’ll also enjoy local delicacies, seasonal fruits, revitalizing teas and herbal drinks.
For special dietary requirements, inform the organizer at the time of making reservations.
This transformative journey is incomplete without a restful living facility. The center provides a comfortable stay at their beautifully designed lodging facility. The rooms are structured consciously, offering all the required amenities and scenic views from the top of the building. The excellent residence facility helps you to practice and take rest in a serene environment.
The course style offers a well-structured curriculum that matches the standards of Yoga Alliance, covering all the dimensions of Yoga such as- Yoga Poses, Meditation, Breathing, Chanting, Relaxation, Philosophy, Detox, Mudra, Bandha, Yoga Anatomy, Chakra, Mudra, Lifestyle, Kundalini, and basic concept of Ayurveda. The course is an advanced level training program that helps you to sharpen your skills and enhance the level of practice.
- 07:30 am – 08:30 am: Yoga asanas (yoga posture)
- 08:30 am - 09:30 am: Breakfast
- 09:30 am - 10:30 am: Textbook, Philosophy, chanting and detox
- 10:30 am - 12:30 pm: free time and self-practice
- 12:30 pm - 01:30 pm: Meditation, pranayama, and relaxation
- 01:30 pm - 03:00 pm: Lunch
- 03:00 pm - 04:00 pm: Self-practice
- 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm: Advance Textbook of yoga and alignment
- 05:00 pm - 05:30 pm: Tea break
- 05:30 pm - 06:30 pm: Sequence of posture and Vinyasa and relaxation
- 06:30 pm - 07:30 pm: Dinner
- 07:30 pm: Rest and sleep and study
- Airport Pick-up
- 25 Nights Accommodation
- Three Daily Vegetarian Meals
- Tea and Herbal Tea
- 300 Hour Meditation and Yoga Course
- Course Material
- Certificate of completion
- Yoga Props
- Free Wi-Fi
What’s not Included
- Visa Fee
- Ayurveda & Spa
- Sightseeing or Trekking
Manoj is an avid yoga practitioner and has completed four months of yogic study from the Bihar School of Yoga. He has also completed 200 Hour of Tantra Yoga Teacher Training from Nepal. He is also a fabulous music teacher and has been working as a yoga and music teacher for the past six years.
Dr. Samyam Aryal
An expert in Ayurveda Medicine and Yoga Anatomy, Dr. Samyam is a gold medallist in Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery. He is highly focused on teaching subjects like Ayurveda, Lifestyle Medicine, and Yogic Anatomy. He has deep faith in this natural way of healing and acknowledges that yoga and Ayurveda do walk hand in hand.
He is a sincere yoga practitioner and yoga therapist with years of experience. He also holds a good command on various subjects including- Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Mudra, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Krida Yoga, Music and Bhajan, Advanced Yoga- Power, Vinyasa, etc. and more.
Sited in the beautiful locale of Thamel in Kathmandu Nepal, the center is beautifully designed, offering an ideal learning environment. The center is nestled amidst natural surroundings that make you feel at home away from home. The center possesses a favorable and peaceful ambiance to study ancient art. It is well-facilitated for a convenient stay and includes:
- Nicely designed Ayurveda room for massage, Shirodhara, sauna, and steam bath
- They have a lobby/living room/seating place to enjoy meals or interact with fellow students
- Yoga hall holds a positive and vibrant ambiance for a meaningful practice
- Rooftop Restaurant to enjoy different cuisine while overlooking nature
- Comfortable and clean rooms with basic amenities
YogaTrainingNepal.com is a portal that offers well-versed yoga training and retreat programs to ensure authentic learning of holistic art. The website is a team effort of passionate yogis, globetrotters, spiritualists, and adventure seekers, who offer complete getaway packages to the yoga aspirants. YogaTrainingNepal.com will allow you to follow the right yogic path and discover your practice. They celebrate your love and passion for ancient art, offering the opportunity to unlock various dimensions of yoga, meditation, and spiritual practice.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 10% of the total price
- The rest of the amount should be paid on arrival
- In case of cancellation, if done up to 15 days before the arrival day, the deposit is fully refundable