300 Hours Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training at Kathmandu Nepal
Witness an authentic, immersive, and dynamic yoga teacher training experience in the heart of Kathmandu and exceed your imaginative limits to unleash your true self. Embark upon a spiritual journey with this course and understand your life’s new impetuous passion. Practice yoga and meditation amidst the peaceful and spiritual ambiance of Nepal and reach the higher states of consciousness.
The 300 hour multi style yoga teacher training is a 30-day program that will broaden your knowledge about yoga and the related elements. This special course includes the training of various Yoga styles including Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Prenatal, and Yin yoga. Develop a deep passion for yoga and let this divine art take you beyond your capabilities. Acquire the necessary skills to become a reputed yoga teacher and carry forward this eternal wisdom to the next generation of yoga aspirants.
What Makes this Program Special?
Sign up for the 300 hour multi style yoga teacher training course and become a certified yoga practitioner. This course follows a specialized and comprehensive curriculum, as per the guidelines and standards of the Yoga Alliance. Hence, the graduates will receive a professional certificate by the Yoga Alliance, recognizing them as Registered Yoga Trainers (RYT).
- Become a reputed 300 Hour Yoga practitioner and work as a professional yoga teacher all over the world
- Learn various yoga styles including Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yin, and Prenatal
- Gain authentic and traditional wisdom of this divine craft
- Connect to a deeper sense of purpose in your life and invoke spiritual discipline
- Immerse in a healthy and yogic lifestyle and deviate from the mundane life
The main purpose of a yogic diet is to provide the required and essential nutrients to the body and mind for proper functioning. The meals provided during the course do exactly the same with exceptional taste and nutritional values. The students can relish authentic Nepalese cuisines three times a day, and enhance their eating lifestyle. The vegetarian meals are prepared using naturally grown ingredients and seasonal vegetables to inculcate restorative and healing values. The food is made with utmost love, gratitude, and positive intentions to increase and sustain the flow of prana. The center also serves gluten-free meals on special request.
The course provides a comfortable lodging facility in Sunny Hotel, Kathmandu, which is located at a distance of 5 minutes from the Yoga Studio. It is located in the Thamel region, which is a quite popular touristic area for shopping. The modernistic hotel is an embodiment of serenity and elegance with various amenities and contemporary architecture. The rooms are an ideal place for the students to relax and unwind after their extensive yoga training. In order to minimize the inconvenience, each room is equipped with comfortable beds, clean linens, a personal bathroom with hot/cold water supply, Wi-Fi connectivity, and much more. The hotel provides excellent hospitality with courteous and helpful staff.
Brief study of Yoga texts in the following books:
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Shiva Samhita
- Bhagavad Gita
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra
Theoretical and practical study of:
- Various Yoga styles- Hatha, AsthangaVinyasa, Yin, and Prenatal
- Yoga Anatomy
- Ayurveda (Five elements, Tri-dosha, and nutrition)
- Ayurveda Therapy
- Marma Therapy/Accupressure
- Yoga Therapy
- 06:30-09:00 AM - Yoga Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, Bandha Practice, and Shat Karma
- 09:30 AM - Breakfast
- 11:00-01:00 PM - Yoga Philosophy and Therapy
- 01:30 PM - Lunch
- 02:00-03:00 PM - Self-practice
- 04:00-06:30 PM - Learning key points of Asana, different yoga techniques, Adjustment and Alignment, Teaching Methodology, Advance, practice
- 07:45 PM - Dinner
- This is a sample schedule and is subject to change.
- Accommodation for 29 nights on twin sharing basis with attached bathroom
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Airport Pick up service
- Internet facility
- Complimentary Massage
- Certification from Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Props
- Daily theory and practical classes as per the curriculum
- Study material and textbooks
- Applicable Taxes and VAT
What’s not Included
- Airport drop facility
- Personal Expenses
Kriti Karki is the owner of the Yoga Studio and a renowned yoga instructor. She was connected to yoga from a young age, as her father was a great yogi in Nepal. She was very young when she suffered from asthma, but was able to recover properly through yoga and meditation. Later, she went to an ashram in Rishikesh for spiritual sadhana practice for 2 years. Kriti has Diploma a Bachelor’s Degree and an M.A. Degree in Yoga sciences. She aims to complete her Ph.D. in the same and spread awareness about yoga.
Yogacharya Dipendra Bhatt
Dipendra Bhatt received a scholarship for his Master’s Degree in Yoga Science from Haridwar, India. He has also worked for the Department of Research on Yoga Philosophy and provided data of Ancient Yoga scriptures.
Established in 2014, Mandala Studio Yoga and Spa is a popular choice for wellness enthusiasts to immerse in holistic programs and yoga training in the Thamel region of Kathmandu. The yoga studio is an epitome of tranquility and spirituality. The center is dedicated to delivering an exceptional blend of health, rejuvenation, and bliss with their special yoga classes, spa services, Reiki healing, sound healing therapies, and other workshops.
- 30% of the total amount is required for a valid booking.
- The rest of the amount can be paid upon arrival.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable. However, the course can be extended for next month or year.