3 Days 2 Nights Yoga Retreat Package at Kathmandu Nepal
Soak in the quietude and bliss of Nepal during this brief retreat from the exhaustive routine of everyday. The 3 days 2 nights retreat is a perfect package for those who have just started to take an interest in yoga and would like to go deeper. With a pleasantly slow-paced introduction to Hatha and Ashtanga basics, this retreat curriculum will help you unwind the stress and tension pent up in the folds of your body. Mindfulness development too is an important segment in this retreat program, in which you would get to learn sonorous and mindfulness bringing chants, engage in psychic sleep or yoga nidra, and have your mental focus enhanced with music meditation.
At once therapeutic and rejuvenative, this retreat program will be your primer to more elaborate training courses. The highly experienced yoga and ayurvedic therapy providers at the school will work to restore your dosic balance and vital energy, so you can go home revitalized, more motivated in life, and imbibed with wellness oriented lifestyle goals.
Packed full of amazing activities, excursions, and healing procedures to undergo, this retreat program will effectively add a spark to your Nepal holidaying plan. Comprising of only 3 days and 2 nights of your life, this program will induct you into a lifestyle of holistic wellness practices and build a treasured connection with the spiritual legacy of Nepal.
Heal comprehensively with invigorating Thai massage, ayurvedic panchakarma, and herbalized oleating shirodhara at the in-house spa and sauna. Build core strength, flexibility, and stamina in the body with yogic exercises and observe how deep mindfulness becomes your second nature in the meditative and peace inducing environment of Nepal.
Revel in the freeing spirits of exploring the unabound nature and striking a chord with likeminded traveling free souls on this retreat in Nepal.
What’s Make this Program Special?
The excuse to soak in the uninterrupted peace and quietude of Nepal’s Nagarjun forests, and recharge at a cellular level with the rejuvenative care provided.
- The opportunity to learn the traditional approaches of yoga from Indic teachers, with focus on Hatha and Ashtanga styles.
- Cleansing and detox through ayurvedic approaches-- naturopathic spa, fragrant oil massages, shirodhara, and more at the in-house spa and sauna.
- Chance to explore your interests in nature watch, photography, birding, trekking, and mountain tours in Nepal himalayas.
- Therapy with various methods of alternative healing like-- music yoga, reiki, reflexology etc.
- Bringing mindfulness with meditation routines, and yoga nidra.
- In-house swimming pool offering relaxing times of recreation in the waters.
Enjoy amazing vegetarian meals, plated up with care by the expert chefs in the house. The meals are prepared in view of ayurvedic dietary guidelines. Green vegetables, salads, spicy herbed mishmashes, curry with tofu, hot and comforting stews, and pulses are served alongside measured portions of carbohydrates. Raw cuts of seasonal fruits and cooling drinks are served to ensure general hydration and vitamin-rich in-take. Herbal teas which form an essential component for restoring doshic balance of the practitioner are served in plenty at breakfast and afternoon. The low-oil and mildly flavorsome quality of the meals here conditions the body rightly for flushing out toxins and regain vital energy. The kitchen will comply with your commitment to vegan food on prior notice.
The retreat home of the Himalayan Yoga Academy is simply exquisite. Located right amidst the forests of Nagarjun along the Himalayan foothills, it’s an ideal place for nature lovers and peace seekers. The villa has clean and spacious rooms with a view of the boundless verdure of the forests. You can have a comfortable stay with all the basic amenities provided-- attached bath, hot and cold shower, light, ceiling fan, and tasteful decor. Besides, you can spend quality time at the common room and library, enjoy the sun by the pool lined with sunbathing beds, the beautiful garden area, shaded outdoor meditation zones, and a beautiful yoga hall open to students at all times of the day for self-practice. There are 24x7 Wi-Fi and printing services available too. In the vicinity, there are temples and monasteries where chanting, kirtan, and meditation are conducted, giving the place a distinct spiritual aura.
- Jala Neti (Morning Cleanse Ritual)
- Bhakti Yoga
- Asanas for Ensuring Spinal Health
- Surya Namaskara Sequence
- Yoga Mudra
- Dhyana Yoga
- Yoga Nidra or Psychic Sleep
- Trataka (Concentrated Gaze
- Evening Walk and Community Time
- Yoga Philosophy Discourse (brief session)
- Shanti Path (Peace Mantra)
- Accommodation; Attached Bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
- Sauna & Steam; Swimming Pool (Only in Summer)
- Towel and slippers
- 3 vegetarian or Vegan meals daily (Cultural Food on Festivals & Rituals)
- Daily herbal tea as mentioned above
- 2 Yoga sessions per day including yoga mat
- Drinking water
- Daily therapy session on Main Retreat Days only
- Library of yoga literature
What’s not Included
- All transfers and transport to and from the centre
- All excursions out of the centre including meals taken off-site
- All personal expenses
- Extra meals (available at an extra charge)
- Laundry (available at an extra charge)
- Extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)
- Check out time 2 pm.
- Pick up and Drop off
Swami Yog Subodh (Dr. Subodh Simkhanda)
A qualified Reiki master and yoga life enthusiast, Swami Yog Subodh has made a niche for himself among the yoga entrepreneurs and teachers of Nepal. Additionally, Swami Subodh is a wellness motivator and a qualified Naturopath. He has 22 long and rich years of a teaching career in promoting nature cure, yoga, and spiritual healing through a number of technique modes. He has notably participated in the International World Congress of Alternative Medicines in 2001, his lectures and demonstrations earning him an award of “Lifelong Yoga Popularity”. He is also a recipient of “Doctor in complementary Medicines (M.D>)” from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Srilanka.
Himalayan Yoga Academy began under the inspirational leadership of long-practicing yogis like Swami Yog Subodh, with the purpose of promoting health, healing, and holistic wellness. In the auspicious land of Nepal amid the pristine Nagarjuna forests, HYI offers immaculate hospitality, modern amenties, spacious living quarters, and ayurvedic healthy meals for wellness seeking retreaters and trainees pursuing the yoga path. Connecting with theoretical understanding of yoga and developing a disciplined practice side by side for improvement of mind-body qualities, HYI facilitates comprehensive Yoga Alliance accredited courses. The aims and objective of the Academy are--
- Providing an yogic and spiritual atmosphere for the seekers to delve deeper in meditation
- Provision for advanced training with brief and long workshops
- Introduction to complementary holistic practices, like-- Reiki, Music Meditation
- Rejuvenation with Ayurveda, Nature Spa, Panchakarma Cleansing
- Invigorating physical activities like swimming
- Spiritual tourism based on yoga and treks
- Service for the benefit of the greater good in society through philanthropic social works
Nepal is one of the most promising destinations in the world to undergo training and receive rejuvenative care with yoga. The spiritual tradition of the country shares legacy of the yoga birth land India as well as holds the heritage of the Gautama Buddha’s birthplace- Lumbini. YogaTrainingNepal comprehensively features retreats and training programs with yoga, ayurveda, naturopathy, and Himalayan adventure based in Nepal that can acquaint you with the country’s varied riches. Discover in this forum--
- Student feedback and reviews on different yoga programs
- Resident Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat in beautiful Nepal
- Easy booking accesses
- Friendly and efficient help-desk to assist you in booking just the one program for you
- Get connected with like-minded health and wellness enthusiasts pursuing the yoga path
- Receive newsletters for seasonal discounts and early bird discounts on select Nepal YTT and retreats
- Wise up with blogs on relevant yoga and wellness topics
A deposit of 20% will be required for a reservation and is non-refundable.
If someone cancels the booking after the commencement of the session, only 50% of the total amount will be refunded.