8 Days Ayurveda Balance & Yoga Retreat at Kathmandu Nepal
Ayurveda and yoga are the blessings for humankind. Ayurveda is the ancient science of healing ailment through natural ingredients without any side effects. It was discovered in India more than 5000 years ago along with yoga. Ayurveda believes that wellness depends on the delicate balance between the mind, spirit, and body – so does Vedic Arogya Ashram. Its 8 days program is a complete healing method for your mind, spirit, and body.
This 8 days Ayurvedic retreat is focused on the holistic development of the individual. Ayurvedic doctors believe that mental existence, physical existence, and personality influence each other. During your first day of the training, you’ll be introduced to the science of Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, our body is made up of 5 elements (air, water, earth, fire, and space) which create 3 doshas. You’ll get detailed knowledge about it in this retreat along with the wisdom of ayurvedic treatments for re-establishing balance and harmony in the body’s system. You’ll also get knowledge of ayurvedic massage and cooking classes for healthy living.
What Makes this Program Special?
This 8 days yoga retreat aims to provide a complete healing method for your soul, mind, and body. Vedic Arogya Ashram promotes good health and helps in preventing diseases.
- Provide home-like stay for the guests to achieve their yogic goals.
- Curriculum is well organized for fulfilling your curiosity about yoga.
- Opportunity to learn under well educated ayurvedic doctors like Bhakta Raj Maharjan and Sabin Maharjan.
You will get a chance to taste authentic Nepali completely vegetarian, homemade meals three times a day. Fruits and snacks also enhance meal’s delicacy with tea. Ashram can provide a special diet for your special health condition. You just have to mention it during the time of reservation.
You will stay at the ashram during this ayurvedic retreat. The ashram is nearby Godavari National Botanical Garden which provides scenic views of the hills, flora, and fauna. The ashram is in a quiet setting away from the hassles of the city. Rooms are equipped with all the basic amenities.
- Introduction to the consultation with the ayurvedic doctors.
- Get knowledge for the determination of Doshas.
- Detailed knowledge of Ayurvedic treatments.
- Detailed knowledge of the ayurvedic massage.
- Cooking classes to promote healthy living by making some changes in the cooking pattern to reduce doshas.
- Therapeutic asanas to promote physical and emotional well being.
- Get a chance to consult with ayurvedic doctors for your problems.
- 5.30 to 6.00 AM – Meditation
- 6.00 to 6.30 AM – Jala Neti
- 6.30 to 9.00 AM – Yoga and Pranayama
- 9.00 to 10.00 AM – Breakfast
- 10.00 to 11.00 AM – Karma Yoga
- 11.00 to 12.00 PM – Self Study
- 1.00 to 2.00 PM – Lunch
- 2.00 to 3.00 PM – Self Study
- 3.00 to 4.00 PM – Yoga Nidra / Meditation
- 4.00 to 5.00 PM – Walk to nature
- 5.00 to 6.30 PM – Yoga and Meditation
- 6.30 to 7.30 PM – Dinner
- 7.30 to 8.00 PM – Meditation
- 8.00 to 9.00 PM – Self Study
- 9.00 PM – Lights off
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 workshops on Ayurveda including one massage and doctor’s consultant
- Meals three times a day along with fruits and tea
- Daily 2 classes of asana
- Daily 1 class for pranayama
- Daily 1 class for philosophy
- Daily 2 classes for meditation
- Daily walk around the hills, garden, and temples of Godavari with a guide.
What’s not Included
- Pick and drop off service from the airport
- Additional treatments of Ayurveda and massage
- Workshops with invited teachers
Bhakta is an internationally certified yoga teacher from India, Bangalore SVYASA. He is the director of the ashram. He has been teaching asana, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and yogic detox programs for more than 4 years. He believes in sharing the art of living in harmony and peace by following a yogic lifestyle.
Sabin had completed his studies in yoga instructor course in Aug 2014. He is also a Reiki master with a detailed knowledge of meditation courses, and personality development courses.
The Vedic Arogya ashram is located in a peaceful setting. This ashram is run by a family and not as a business. You may also experience this rejuvenating and life-transforming experience in this ashram. You will also be encouraged to stay away from the internet and materialistic world to get as many benefits as you can from the retreat.
This is a renowned and reliable platform for yoga retreats. Here are some of the features which make it special:
- You’ll get handpicked yoga retreats. You will get a chance to reconnect with your inner soul with these excellent yoga programs.
- You may easily access a variety of options in a few clicks.
- Customer service is efficient, helpful and supportive.
- You need to pay 10% of the total amount at the time of reservation.
- You can only receive 100% of the deposit if you cancel 2 days before the arrival.
- You have to pay the complete amount at the time of arrival.