10 Days Yoga Trekking Tour Poona Hill Nepal
Imagine waking up in the lap of nature, to see the sunrise above the mountains. It is going to be exciting and a new experience for you. Imagine practicing yoga on the top of the hills with scenic and calm views of the Himalayas. This trip will be an incredible experience for those whose desire is to explore the spiritual side of the Himalayas. Along with this never forgettable experience, you’ll get a chance to pass through various tourist destinations.
This trek is like a paradise amidst nature. This retreat makes you experience spectacular panoramic views of the Annapurna Massif along with other stunning snow giants. You will see Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna I, and Manaslu and many other beautiful and massive mountains alongside the world’s deepest Kali Gandaki gorge from Poon hill. This trek is suitable for anyone from beginner to advanced level in terms of physical fitness as well as being a yoga practitioner. The core motive of this yogic trekking is to help all those tired souls looking for some rejuvenation and relaxation in the midst of nature.
What’s Make this Program Special?
- You’ll enjoy yoga sessions along with trekking, which leads to positive energy flow, the right balance, and spiritual benefits.
- You can enjoy sightseeing in Pokhara.
- You may enjoy breathtaking scenic views along with sunset and sunrise.
- Accommodation for nine nights.
- Learn and experience the Nepalese way of life.
All the meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided during the trek along with tea or coffee of your choice. You’ll get a chance to enjoy authentic Nepalese food amidst the hills. Food will be tasty, hygienic, and freshly cooked.
You’ll be staying at diverse accommodations during this retreat. You’ll stay in resorts and ashram in Kathmandu and Pokhara. During the trek, you’ll stay in lodges and guesthouses with twin sharing facilities. Do not expect high-class service during your trekking trip.
- Daily practice of Hatha asana to cleanse the body from toxic substances.
- Daily meditation classes for helping you to overcome anger and anxiety and develop a positive perspective on life.
- Daily class for Pranayama for unblocking emotional nodes to accumulate anxiety, stress, and other mental disorders.
Day 1 to Day 3: Adapt to the new environment of the ashram.
Day 4: You’ll reach Pakhora in a deluxe bus around 6:30 hours and will stay there overnight.
Day 5: you’ll reach to Nayapool by drive (1:30 hours) and start your trekking and reach to Ulleri, 5:30 hours.
Day 6: You’ll start trekking from Ulleri to Ghorepani in 5 hours. You’ll reach up to 2860m.
Day 7: You’ll start your trek from Ghorepani and reach to Tadapani followed by Poon hill. It will take around 6 hours to cover 2600m.
Day 8: After this, you’ll reach Landruk by trekking through Tadapani, 5:45 hours.
Day 9: You’ll start trekking from Landruk and reach to Australian camp Kande in 5 hours. From you’ll get a drive back to Pokhara and you’ll stay here overnight.
Day 10: You’ll get a drive back to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation for 9 nights in lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Round trip tickets on the Tourist deluxe bus.
- Bus fares are included from Pokhara to Kathmandu and back.
- All the meals including tea or coffee during the trek.
- All the important paperwork including entry permit for Annapurna conservation trek.
- TIMS card for the trekkers (Trekkers Information Management System).
- First aid kit for all of the staff.
- Trekking guide.
- Daily classes for meditation, pranayama, and yoga.
- Trekking map.
What’s not Included
- Lunch and dinner service in Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if you require while trekking.
- Personal insurance for accident or helicopter rescue.
- Any kind of hot, cold or alcoholic drinks, and charge for a hot shower during the trek.
- Tips and gifts.
- Expenses that are not mentioned in the above list including prices on an included section.
Bhakta Raj Maharjan
Bhakta Ji is a certified yoga teacher trainer and also the director of the ashram. He is certified from SVYASA, Bangalore, India. He has been teaching asana, pranayama, yoga philosophy, meditation, and yogic detox program for 4 years.
Sabin Ji had done a yoga instructor course in August 2014. He has done master all three levels of the art of Reiki healing. He also knows Diabetic management. He had done a course for it in 2014. He is also a certified meditation instructor.
Vedic Arogya Ashram is in the lap of nature. It is not a business but run by a family to make you feel like a home. This family welcomes everyone regardless of their origin, gender, or religious belief and treat their guest like the children of nature. This Ashram is established besides the Godavari National Park, in a peaceful environment. This retreat focuses on complete healing including body therapy, body cleansing, massage, Ayurvedic treatment, Reiki healing, and much more at an affordable cost.
Yogatraininginnepal.com is well known for serving elite yoga retreats or yoga training programs in Nepal with just a few clicks.
- You’ll get a diverse choice of training and retreat programs
- Easy options for filtration to narrow down the search according to your preference
- Hassle-free, secure, and completely easy bookings.
- You need to pay 14% of the total amount at the time of reservation.
- This amount will not be refunded if you cancel your reservation.
- You have to pay the complete amount upon your arrival