14 Day Yoga Retreat in Nepal
Nepal– the beautiful Himalayan kingdom blessed by Guru Gorakhnath and the birthplace of Lord Buddha since time immemorial welcomes you to a rejuvenating Yoga Retreat. The 14 days Yoga vacations in Nepal consist of activities ranging from yoga practices to trekking mighty trails, everything that connects you with your inner light. During the 14 days Yoga vacation retreat in Nepal, soak in the beauty of yogic science in the sanctified atmosphere by the sounds of swirling prayer wheels and embark the journey of yoga and spirituality.
14-Day Yoga Retreat in Pokhara, Nepal
A trekking getaway to Annapurna ranges and with awe-inspiring scenery, heart-throbbing adventures, and rich traditions of yoga, Pokhara becomes the focal point for our 14 days yoga trip in Nepal. Amidst the divine charm and scenic beauty of Pokhara, immerse in the practice of Pranayama for expansion of breath and life, sit in meditation in the lap of snow-capped mountains to quietly fade your internal chatter and take up traditional yoga in the pious Nepal to experience blissfulness. Away in the Mother Nature on 14 days Yoga retreat Pokhara Nepal experience the basics of Hatha Yoga, Kundalini yoga, Yoga Nidra, Mantra Yoga and forge your way to joy and revival. With the nourishing and tantalizing food, soul-embracing stay, the wisdom of health-giving Ayurveda and the numerous opportunities to let yourself lose in the stunning beauty of Pokhara, 14 days Yoga retreat Nepal is your chance to reignite your purpose in life and Self-love.
Highlights of the 14-Day Yoga Retreat with Us:
- Traditional Pranayama techniques for magnifying the source of life–Prana, the breath
- Meditation classes in the spiritually-engraved ambiance for making the center of the body-brain embrace tranquility and poise.
- Yoga asana performance with a focus on the right alignment for reaping their benefits for the body, mind, and soul.
- Unfold the therapeutic value of Yoga for spinal issues.
- Understand the concept of Kundalini and Chakra Energy.
- Learn the foundation of yoga practices: the Eight Limbs of Yoga Philosophy.
- Comparative study on Bhakti, Karma, Raja, and Jnana Yoga for a better understanding of these subjects.
- Hot and Cold Therapy at our yoga center in Nepal.
- Joints and Glands movement and exercises for their efficient working.
- Laughter Yoga for psychological well-being.
- Mantra Yoga for purification of the atmosphere to welcome health and wellness.
- Shatkriya practices for purification and balancing the Nadis and Chakras.
- Ayurveda wisdom for savoring a harmonious body and spirit.
- Yogic Cooking sessions for gaining the skill of nutritious cooking.
- Three yogic meals a day.
- Accommodation in the picturesque Pokhara town in Nepal.
Yoga Retreat Program in Nepal
- Three freshly prepared yogic meals
- Daily Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Yoga Therapy Classes at Yoga center in Nepal
- Intriguing discussions on Health and Life
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Yogic Cooking Classes by expert connoisseur
- Gentle Yoga Practices
- Yoga Nidra, Mantra Yoga, and Kundalini Yoga learning and understanding
- Spend your day doing yoga and boating in mesmerizing Phewa Lake
- Take a historic visit to Devi Falls and Buddhist Pagoda
- Witness the mystic beauty of Pokhara temples
Live a harmonious life during 14 days yoga holidays in Nepal at Infinity resorts– a modern paradise celebrating a vibrant lifestyle. The resort-like dwelling has been carefully chosen to immerse you in the comforting wonders of Pokhara, Nepal. Our accommodation is a true reflection of peace and repose: space tucked away in the Annapurna ranges with well-facilitated rooms and lush gardens.
Nourish your stomach and taste buds with platefuls of vegetarian food packed with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and Sattva Gunas. The meals are prepared in health-giving oils and substances that taste great and are highly nurturing for the body and mind both. Refreshing drinks, coolants, and Indian tea are also served for overall vitality. Pure vegan meals can also be availed on request.
How to Reach Us in Pokhara, Nepal?
- By Air: Take a flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. After reaching the airport, take a cab or bus to reach our center at Pokhara in Nepal
- By Road: You can journey to Pokhara, Nepal by road through a number of routes like Kakarbhitta (West Bengal), Biratnagar (Bihar), Birgunj (Bihar), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi, and Mahendranagar (across the border of Uttar Pradesh). Buses also run from these points.
- Taxi Pickup: We provide taxi pick-up facility to our guests from the airport at additional cost.
Outcomes of the Yoga Retreat in Nepal
- Nepal immerses one in an array of experiences connecting you to your authentic Self
- The daily yoga and meditation classes in the caress of natural beauty are the way to illuminate inner bliss
- Ignite your passion for yoga and life in the naturally breathtaking Nepal
- Meet people of similar inclination from across the globe
- Take back home a renewed sense of connection with the self and universe.